Please Let Me (Namjoon POV)

Namjoon POV

I'm so tired and I don't want to ever wake up from my sleep again. But I have to because I have to get out of this plane, go through all the airport procedures and get home. If only I could be a kid again, where my dad could just carry me out and I can stay asleep. I trudge out of the plane, holding on to Yoongi to steady myself. He doesn't seem half as tired as I do but that guy's half nocturnal. Even since we were trainees, he could survive on the smallest of hours. Everyone else would drop dead but he could go on like there's nothing wrong with his schedule. Jin and I still aren't talking. We're both holding our grudge. Luckily I didn't explode afterwards. Yoongi made me understand that life can be cruel sometimes. But because we haven't spoken yet, we haven't had a chance to discuss Y/N. I wouldn't really be so sensitive. I'm good at calming myself down and understanding everyone's point of view but when it comes to matters like Y/N, I can't stand it; not even a single second. I know that I'm going to have to talk to him after we get back to our mansion. That is if I want to see Y/N before the two weeks he's said. I know Jin was only trying to help me and that I shouldn't have behaved in that way to him, but he's in the wrong as well. Everyone's silent on the car ride home and I find myself drifting of to sleep. I'm gently reclining on Jin's broad shoulders. He doesn't push me away and things feel better already. A part of me I thought I forgot in Sydney (the part of being friends with Jin) has returned. 

"Jin, I'm sorry for my behaviour all throughout the tour.", I say as we walk through the doors of our mansion.

"It's okay.", Jin accepts my apology, too tired to fight against it.

"I mean it."

"I know you do. I'm sorry, I should't have been so harsh either."

"I guess we were both in the wrong but neither of us realised back then. It's all okay now?", I found it weird telling of myself.

 I've always been so confident with myself but telling myself off seems to invalidate that.

"It's all okay.", Jin agreed, "And you can go and meet Y/N. I'm sorry. I have no right to keep you away from her. I just didn't want you to get too attached to her."

"Thank you so much. I was thinking irrational.", I know he could hear the relief in my voice but I couldn't care less at that moment. 

I thought we'd have to fight again. He brought me in for a hug and all the members joined in too. A group again. We walked in to the living room as a septet and then parted ways as we returned to the safety of each of our bedrooms. I unlocked my bedroom door and strode in. I was about to reach for the light switch just when it switched on by itself. My eyes couldn't adjust to the light difference so quickly and I ran because of the sudden shock and sleep playing tricks on me.

"Boys!", I screamed. 

I ran to Yoongi's bedroom, which was the closest.

"What now?", Yoongi muttered.

"There's someone in my bedroom."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah I'm sure! The lights switched on by themselves."

"It's probably just an illusion or maybe sleep's playing tricks on you."

"I'm sure there's someone in my room. Please come."

"Maybe it's Y/N?"

"What? How could it be her? She has no keys to the mansion. Unless you gave it to her.", the boys clad around us.

"Maybe you're hallucinating.", Tae suggested. 

"Only one way to find out.", Jungkook said as he walked towards my bedroom.