Almost Free (Your POV)

Your POV

If I could then I wouldn't go to school today, but life is hard and I have to. People that don't hate me are going to throw a leaver's party but I don't really want to attend that. What's the point of attending a party where all your fans are going to be but not your best friends? No point. Exactly. If it wasn't for that meeting with the headteacher, I honestly wouldn't go today. I don't even know what he wants to talk about with me but I guess I have to go. I'm so excited to start at my new campus is Seoul but so nervous as well. I've only started realising this is the first time I'll be so far away from my parents for a long amount of time. But I shouldn't be too scared because by the age of twenty-two most people would have moved out of their parents home. Pencil case? Check. Science books? Check. Lunch? Nah. I don't need it today. Water? Fine, I don't want to die of dehydration and make Namjoon suffer. I heave my unusually light backpack on to my bag (usually I'm prepared with everything but today I'm not taking half the things that are necessary because who cares if I get at detention? I won't be in to sit it on Monday). Then notification pings start overflowing on my phone. Who could possibly be trying to spam me at this time in the morning? I run upstairs to look for my phone and then it starts ringing. And it rings for a very long time because it takes me at least three minutes to find it buried in my cupboard. It rings and rings and rings, lord this spammer is so annoying! Caller ID says 'AnOnyMoUS'. Who the hell has that kind of weird username? I have a feeling I shouldn't pick it up but I do anyway. It's probably one of the boys, maybe it's Jungkook and Tae messing around. 

"Hello?", I murmur.

"Morning moonchild!", the muscles in my face rearrange themselves in to a smile automatically.

"Oh hey! It's you that's trying to spam me at this time?", I question cheerily. And like Tae says in Winter Bear 'Imagine your face say hello to me till all the bad days they're nothing to me with you', all memories of the bad day awaiting me dissolve like a pill in water.

"Yup it's me. I thought I'd jam your phone this morning so you wouldn't have the chance to be a bad girl on the last day at your uni in Busan."

"How could jamming my phone stop me from being a bad girl?", I ask, confused.

"My turn to call you silly!", he giggled, "You can't use your phone in lessons if it stops working."

"Oh. Like that you mean. Whatever."

"I can feel that evil tinge on your voice. What you up to now?"

More notifications flood my phone, "It's the last day at this uni. Screw the rules."

"No don't screw the rules. Use them, they're there for a reason.", I can't help but laugh. Please, he's the cutest ever. 

"I don't care. I've used rules for all of my life but where have they gotten me? Pretty much nowhere so yeah."

"Maybe if you didn't follow rules then you wouldn't have been my soulmate?", he suggested.

"Sun shine! Don't say that!", I moaned.

"I'm just joking but promise me you won't get up to anything bad today."

"Ah! Please Namjoon!"

"No baby,", that was the first time he'd called me that and it made me feel some sort of way, "Sorry, you have to follow the rules."

"Fine. I guess I have to go and pack the proper books then.", I sigh.

"And your lunch. I rely on you eating enough so that I'm not hungry during concerts but I have a feeling that you're not eating enough recently."

"And my lunch? Do I have to?", I whine.

"Yeah if you don't want me to starve, then faint on stage and not be able to continue our tour."

"Fine yeoboyah.", only because I really don't want anything bad to happen to him. 

"Good girl. The rest of the boys wish you a good last day."

"Tell them hello too."

"I will. Keep your phone on silent today at uni because you'll get a lot more notifications. Update you later, okay?"

"Okay. Bye for now then."

"Bye."

"Hang up then."

"Sorry. Just admiring all your beautiful features, especially those eyes."

"Don't be sorry for my perfectness and your luck.", I joked.

"You hang up."

"No. You hang up first today."

"Nope. I won't hang up before you do.", and so the video call stretches for the next half hour where we tell each other to hang up on the call, but neither of us do. Until... I'm walking out of the door and I get out on to the street with my coffee in one hand and the phone in the other. A dog runs past unexpectedly and I jump. The coffee lid slips off and the contents of the cup burn me. Namjoon briefly shouts from the other side of the phone and then it slides from my grip. I pick it up after recovering from the burns, only to see a large crack on its surface. The call has officially finished. Three pings sound. At least it's still working.

Namjoon: Ow! Did you spill your coffee? i shouted so loud cuz of the burns that the other members rushed in to the room

Namjoon: but i'm okay. are u?

Namjoon: haha! u hung up on the call first btw!

You: whatever, it was by accident (hanging up and the coffee) 

You: there's a coffee spill over my favourite t-shirt. it's white as well T_T. ugh!!

Namjoon: get to school and live thru it girl. it's not that big of a deal

You: says u who would have ten billion ppl come and help u if that happened.

Namjoon: same would happen to u if i was there.

You:  but ur not here so i have to suffer alone.

Namjoon: okay i get the point. sorry for your accident queen destructioness and my beautiful princess. now get to school on time and don't get yourself into trouble. ace that last day and show them all who you are!!!

You: i will sun shine... there's never been a day in my life that i haven't aced lol. ok that was a rlly bad joke bye!! and u say it ;as this time to prevent anymore accidents

Namjoon: okay bye moon child

And now I don't care that I'm walking to school with a big coffee stain on my favourite t-shirt, with no more coffee to drink, probably some severe second degree burns, a super expensive phone which now has a crack on its screen and hair messed up (I actually tried to train it today). And why don't I care? Only because of that one phone call. Actually that makes no sense. If that phone call didn't happen then half the bad things that I've listed above wouldn't have happened. But whatever, the universe doesn't follow rules and it doesn't need to so yeah. Thank you Namjoon for making my day. Last day then I'll be free from this hell hole of school. Bye bye Gi, bye bye minions.