Friday Night In

Your POV

"I'm trying to sleep. Can't you stop moving about so much?", Namjoon whined from the other side of the bed. 

He was feeling moody. Typical of him to be feeling moody because someone isn't allowing him to sleep at one a.m.

"I'm sorry. I'll try not to.", I mumbled to him. Ugh! I just can't fall asleep tonight.

"Are you finding it hard to sleep?", as careless as he sounded, I knew he cared.

"Yeah. I'm trying not to move but I just can't stop. I'm sorry. I know it's really annoying that I'm not letting you sleep at this time.", Namjoon shuffled closer to me and wrapped his hands around me tightly. 

I melted in to the warm embrace instantly.

"Close your eyes, count to ten and ta-da. You'll be asleep that quickly. It's a trick my mum taught me.", he advised, "One, two, three..."

"Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine...", I attempted finishing but I'd already drifted off.

Namjoon POV

"Ten.", I finished it for her. 

She'd fallen asleep before she'd even gotten to ten. I knew that trick always works. Thanks Mum. I did it myself and I'm guessing I'd fallen asleep too.

As she woke up, I jumped in to her face and yelled, "Morning moonchild!"

"Namjoon, I'm not ready for this yet. Let me be until I fully wake up at least.", she moaned.

I did as she said. Jin was busy cooking downstairs with the other members. Since I'd totally failed cooking breakfast a few days ago, I let them do the cooking. But I'm getting a bad feeling about leaving Tae down there. 

"I'll be downstairs then. Don't worry. I'm not cooking breakfast this time."

"Okay. Be there in fifteen minutes."

Walking down the stairs, I knew my feeling had been right.

"Tae! Don't eat the sugar by itself. You'll get a sugar rush!", I heard Hoseok screaming.

"Jimin! You too? You'll get sugar rush. Hello? Are you two even listening to me?", he continued screaming hopelessly.

"No. Don't add eggs in the smoothie. Add eggs in the pancake mixture.", Jin instructed Yoongi.

"Sorry. Both mixtures are yellow and they're in bowls. Which one's the pancake mixture?", Yoongi questioned, absolutely confused, "Is it the one with flour and mangoes?"

"Flour and mangoes? You added flour to the smoothie mix?", Jin questioned.

"I think I may have.", Yoongi answered.

"Oh god! I'll do it myself.", Jin said, frustrated.

"Tae! What did Hoseok hyung tell you? Now you're running about all over again.", Jungkook murmured, "Jimin stop! We don't need two people on a sugar high."

"What did you say? I wasn't paying attention.", Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"I meant food sugar. Not person Suga.", Jungkook explained.

"Yoongi! What on earth did you do here? I can't even tell apart the smoothie from the pancake mixture!", Jin shouted.

I think they're having more verbal chaos than the physical chaos I created when I was in the kitchen. I couldn't stand there watching them not co-operating.

"Guys! Stop now!", I used my leader voice. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me. I took it as a sign to continue, "Tae and Jimin stop eating sugar and sit there. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook please work together and figure out what Jin's telling you to do. And Jin. Relax. It's not the end of the world if you mess up the food."