Second Day of Uni *The New One*

Namjoon POV

"Y/N! Wake up! You're getting late!", I shout. Instantly, there are two notification pings on my phone.

Yoongi: dtop shoutong!!!

Yoongi: i'm trying ro sleep

His texts are filled with typos, proof that he's sleepy or else he would've never made that mistake. 

"Late for what sun shine?", Y/N sleepily asks.

"Uni. Late for uni.", I find myself rushing, but then realise that me rushing isn't helping her to get to uni any earlier. I go to her side of the bed and tear the duvet out of her grip.

"Ah. Please let me sleep. Besides, I don't have my books or the right clothes with me.", Y/N tries to come up wit an excuse. But she hasn't thought about it. After the prank yesterday, she'd made dinner for us all. Then we'd watched a movie and decided that she should stay the night with us and our youngers. She did and now she hasn't waken up and is almost late for uni.

"Don't lie. I saw your bag filled with books and clothes. I know you were planning to stay  the night with us and you came prepared for it. Get up!", I shouted again. Another notification pinged.

Yoongi: Ahh! mu rooms down the coridor. i can hear u!!!! shut up

Another message from an irritable and sleepy Yoongi. What am I going to do with them both?

"I'm preparing breakfast and I want you down in five. Or else I'll punish you.", I warned. I was about to leave her side but she gripped my wrist and pulled me back. 

"I'm looking forward to the punishment.", she muttered and then an angelic smile lit up her face. Was she drunk?

"I don't mean it like that. How much soju did you have yesterday?", I interrogated.

"None oppa. I was just joking. I'll be down if you insist. Do you insist?", she questioned.

"Of course I insist. Don't waste the time you have for education, you'll regret it one day."

"Fine."

"Good girl.", I left her and I had a feeling that she wouldn't get up. Still, I went down and started looking for food I could make with minimal destruction.

"I'm down.", she chimed as she came down the stairs. Exactly five minutes. I'm impressed.

She's wearing an unbuttoned plain white shirt tucked in to black jeans with black platform heels. Sophisticated yet laid back.

"Mind if I borrow this?", she says waving around the Fila mask that one of the members gave me for my birthday.

"You can borrow it.", I permit.

"So what's for breakfast?"

"I found some pain au chocolate in the cupboard and I've managed to make coffee without breaking anything so that's it for today I guess."

"Sensationell. Le petit déjeuner semble très romantique et c'est un miracle que vous n'ayez rien casse en le préparant."

"I have no idea what you said. Is that French?"

"Yah, it's French and I said: wow. Breakfast sounds very romantic and it's a miracle you haven't broken anything preparing it."

"Thanks and why French?"

"Pain au chocolate. It's French."

"I see. So shall we dig in?"

"No we shan't. Only I shall."

"Haha very funny.", we both ate breakfast and then walked out.

"You can go back to the mansion now. I'll be on my way."

"Nope. I'm walking you there."

"Why? I'm not a kid going to school for the first time."

"So you don't want me to come?"

"Fine. Come along if you must."

We walked through the park that led to her uni, which was on the other side. Everything felt so right. Walking hand in hand, in a park where the autumn had begun painting the leaves, we just need a kiss to make everything perfect. I lean in for a kiss and she leans away.

"Hey!", I whine.

"If you want to kiss me, you got to catch me."

"Not fair."

"Not fair that you made me come to uni today. I was hoping for a lie in."

She started running and I ran after her. Twists and turns through the trees and bushes. I caught her by her hair and tugged it gently. She stopped and panted breathlessly. One second catching our breaths, next second she's against the wall and we're kissing. It's a short one since we're outside but still a memorable one.

"Have a good day Y/N.", I say.

"You too. I'll be going back to my apartment after uni."

"Okay but where's your apartment?"

"That is to remain as an unsolved mystery for now."

"Okay then. Bye!"

"Bye.", then she slips out of my grip and goes far away, in to a building I can't enter.

Your POV

The whole day, I can still taste Namjoon in my mouth and his hands around my neck seem like they're lingering there even though he's far away. 

"Respiration occurs in the mitochondria of animal and plant cells alike. It is one of the seven life processes carried out by all living organisms and it releases energy needed for movement and other processes. It is a chemical reaction and the equation for it is glucose plus oxygen equals water plus carbon dioxide plus ATP.", I answered the question as fully as I can.

"Very good Y/N.", the teacher beams brightly at me. I can't quite remember her name but she's got to be my favourite teacher. Kind and supportive and helpful. Everything I need. Even between the questions, half my mind is with Namjoon. It's eleven and my second lesson has just begun. I'm guessing Namjoon's begun his dance practice too because I feel drained. It's my second day at my new uni and so far so good. I have one good friend: Rose. She's a student who's come to study medicine all the way from France. I love her accent and I think Tae would love everything about her. She's in to food and fluffy dogs and she's immature and so so French that it's another level. Second day of uni and I can say it's a good day too.