In London (Namjoon POV)

Namjoon POV

Walking in to a souvenir shop in London, I see the perfect souvenir for Y/N. There's a small canvas painting hung up on the wall for sale and I know she'll love every aspect of it. The way the picture seems so monochromatic apart from the bright lights of London's buildings and the mirror-finish. And then there's the moon that steals the spotlight, glowing beautifully in the corner of the canvas. Yoongi sees me gazing at it and walks up to it. He takes it off display and walks towards the counter with it.

"Hey! That's mine!", I yell as I follow him there.

"Really? I don't see your name on it.", Yoongi twists around the painting, pretending to search for my name on it.

"Okay fine. It doesn't have my name on it but you only went to buy it because you knew I wanted it.", I confessed.

He handed the money over to the cashier, "Would you like it in a normal bag or in gift wrap?", the cashier asked.

"Gift wrap please.", Yoongi said effortlessly. 

Since when did his English become so good?

The cashier brought out an array of luxury wraps and displayed them to Yoongi, "Which one would you like sir?", the hospitality and politeness of the British never fail to surprise me.

Yoongi inspected the wraps and finally decided, "This one.", pointing a to the black velvet wrap embossed with silver constellations.

The cashier wrapped it up neatly and handed the packet over to Yoongi who smirked at me as I enviously eyed him. I really wanted to buy that for Y/N, I wonder who he's buying it for.

"Is it for yourself?", I asked.

"No.", he answered.

"Who then?"

"Y/N. I think she'll love it.", he gave me a sly smile.

"Y/N? Why would you buy a present for her?"

"She's my friend that's why."

"You know I wanted to buy that for her, didn't you?"

"Of course I did. The great and amazing Yoongi knows all."

I looked at him, straight in the eye, "Seriously?"

"I'm joking. Here. This is for you to give to Y/N. I just bought it for you. Tell her that it's from my behalf too.", Yoongi started laughing. I just stared at him plainly, not quite believing him, "So you're not going to believe me now?"

"I do. Sort of. Do you really mean what you're saying or is this another one of your savage jokes so that I show you my soft side?"

"I am savage king but no not at that moment I'm not. So no. This isn't a joke.", he put on his best serious face but then bursted in to laughter all over again, "Take it."

I took the packet and put it in to my bag and then went back to staring at him plainly.

"Are you okay? You look confused.", Yoongi declared. 

Then he was laughing again.

"I'm okay but are you?", I quizzed.

"Obviously I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?", Yoongi replied. 

I could see our car where the rest of the boys were waiting for me and Yoongi. I walked in to the car and Yoongi walked just behind me. As soon as I opened the door, all the boys started laughing. So maybe Yoongi isn't drunk? Why is everyone laughing? What have I missed?

"Guys, what's going on?", I questioned.

"Not much to be honest.", Jungkook announced.

"Yeah not much,", Jimin giggled.

"Apart from that note stuck on to your back.", Tae revealed. All the members gave him a sharp look simultaneously. "What? He'd find out anyway.", he continued.

The members burst in to laughter again, "Take it off.", I ordered Jin. He looked around, telepathically deciding with the others if he should.

"Ah hyung, just take it off.", Jungkook laughed. 

I don't think I've ever seen him quite so happy because of a note. Whatever's written on it must really be foolish.

Jin teared it off my hoodie and handed it over to me. Hoseok snatched it off quickly, "Give that back!", I shouted. 

He started reading out loud, "I am a hopelessly lovesick (and broke) boy who would gladly accept any love (and donations)."

 I snatched it back from him and began scanning it. That's so embarrassing!

"How long have I been walking around with this on my back?", I interrogated.

"Oh not that long", Jimin said. I sighed with relief. "Only like the whole day.", he completed.

"Boys!", I warned.

"Sorry, sorry. It was funny and I'm sure you've just done a good deed. Like just imagine how many people's day you've made walking around like an idiot with that on your back.", Jungkook pointed at the note.

I couldn't help it in the end. I bursted out laughing too and the others joined me.

"Where to?", Tae asked from the driver's seat.

"To anywhere this takes us.", I screamed. 

The shots of soju that we'd had at the restaurant was kicking in. I tried not having much but it's hard when it's your favourite. Tae thrusted the key in to the lock and started up the gears. And then we were flying. Okay not flying actually, but driving so fast it could be called flying. And god know's only where we were heading to. All I know, Y/N this is the speed I'm coming towards you so you better watch out my love. Long distance relationships do have their own ways don't they? I feel as if the distance makes me cherish her even more and that is a lovely lovely feeling.