Test Week

Namjoon POV

Okay, so maybe I'm glad I don't have to go to uni. I've thought about it and I've seen how time-consuming it is. The research projects that Y/N does takes her ages and a lot effort and she has homework almost all of the time. Assignments and activities are always on her to-do list (mental to-do lists, that girl has no time and patience to make lists on paper). I laugh at that thought. She really is one rebel. And the school day itself is also pretty long and conveniently placed at the time of day you can do the most things. Besides, I'm not sure I want to sit tests. Y/N's got knowledge but she's stressed and I think I can slightly relate to her. I've got rapping talent but I get nervous each time before a concert. I texted her at precisely seven 'o' clock today just in case her alarm had broken. And she responded straight away. A good sign: she's awake. I guide her through her morning and constantly reassure her about the test. She's now walking to uni.

Y/N: i'm so nervous right now that I'm hyperventilating literally!

Namjoon: how many times i have to tell u not to be!!??

Y/N: i'm trying not to panic but this is my first test at this uni. u don't know how long i've been studying and revising for this

Namjoon: ur hard work will pay off

Y/N: but what if it doesn't?

Namjoon: ur worrying too much!

Y/N: im sorry

Namjoon: don't say that. u said that its hard for u to say sorry so pls don't say it especially when its not necessary

Y/N: OKAY ILL TRY

Namjoon: ur still dying internally aren't u? :(

Y/N: maybe

Namjoon: not maybe, definitely.

Y/N: okay i am dying or probably already dead internally. I'm approaching the school building

Y/N: i repeat i am approaching the school buildling

Namjoon: good. look at it, take a few deep breaths and imagine yourself looking at your results and seeing that u passed with full marks.

Y/N: thank you. i can feel my muscles relaxing

Namjoon: and don't forget to imagine that I'm right by ur side

Y/N: thanks i think im ready, sorta

Namjoon: good now go and get them !

Y/N: byeeee and thanks again

Namjoon: too many thanks for too little work. bye and good luck moonchild!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to know she's not panicking so much right now. My heartbeat has slowed down now and I don't feel breathless anymore. So she really did calm down. I have no idea what I should occupy myself with because dance practice isn't an option for now, well not until one at the very earliest. I don't want to tire out my moonchild during her test. I'm also glad to know that she's taking her education seriously. She can go on to become great things. Together, we can rock the world. Literally like rock the world (pun intended). We'll destroy everything in our way!

Your POV

So my heartbeat had slowed down and I'm not feeling as so breathless, which is good. I don't want to panic too much before the test or else I'll become drained.  It's happened before and that was such a disappointment since I tried as well. But for some weird reason, I feel a big weight on my chest. I know panicking isn't going to help me but what if I'm not prepared enough for this test? Which is weird because I didn't even revise this much for my end of high school tests. I'm starting to get this feeling that I'd do better if I haven't revised. All the extra knowledge in my head is like a giant weight that's pulling me down to the ground. Please pray for me Namjoon! Walking in to the classroom, I hum my mantra to myself: J-hope's Ego. Yes I know. My mantra is always up to date, before it was Boy With Luv but that's changed. I hum the song to myself continuously, whilst I get my equipment out, whilst I sit down, whilst the teacher hands the paper out and even up until I'm out to start the test. Then, all my thoughts run away as I open the test booklet and there's a single image in my head: Namjoon. I try push it out of my head but it won't budge. Then it randomly starts playing. Namjoon speaking at the UNICEF with his speech about loving yourself. Why the hell are you so distracting? I don't need to be distracted right now thank you. But the video keeps on playing in my head again and again. Oh lord! What do I do? I patiently sit for a few minutes, mentally trying to push all the distractions away but that doesn't work. I start to become shaky. This wasn't part of the plan! I try read through the questions and muster up rough drafts but nothing appears. It's like I've got an empty pantry of knowledge. I just want to break down here. 

***

Y/N: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Namjoon: r u ok?

Y/N: NO!

Namjoon: y?

Y/N: i've probably flopped that test cuz of u!! ugh!!!!!!!

Namjoon: too much irrelevant punctuation 

Y/N: u don't even care!!

Namjoon: i do care moon child. calm down, deep breaths princess

Y/N: i can't it's all ur fault if i flop the test.

Namjoon: y? cuz i helped u revise?

Y/N: i'm serious Joonie!!!

Y/N: everything was fine till i touched the test paper

Namjoon: what happened afterwards? 

Namjoon: did u find out that it had poison all over it and that it could have killed u if u held it for a bit longer?

Y/N: Joonie!

Namjoon: sorry, just trying to make u happy.

Y/N: not working quit it

Namjoon: fine i will... so what happened next?

Y/N: a pic of u dropped itself in to my brain, making all my other more important thoughts run away, i couldn't remember a thing

Namjoon: and how exactly is that my fault?

Y/N: no idea but i was ur pic and not someone else's so ur fault.

Namjoon: okay calm down, you tried, I tried, if u flop it's not the end of the world.

Y/N: if i flop?

Namjoon: fine fine, you will not flop

Y/N: ok got to go, i have tests to revise for.

Namjoon: okay moon child, early good night and all my virtual hugs for you

Y/N: same to u sun shine. byeeeeeeeee!

Y/N: and next time try be a little more funnier to make me happy again

Namjoon: huh? this girl is weird, u just told me not to lol