Doing Nothing For A Very Long Time

Your POV

Fourteenth day in this ward and I've been doing absolutely nothing for a very long time. And it's been driving me crazy. All I know is that Namjoon came to visit me three days before I woke up which means he visited a day after I was transferred to the emergency centre. And he hasn't come back ever since. But I can kind of see why. In my time scrolling through social media again and again with nothing better to do, their new album release has been hitting high on the charts and they've been in America. He should have been back yesterday and he must be resting right now. I so really badly want to make things up to him. If only he could come to visit me. Seems as if he's really gotten over me. I overheard the doctor talking about discharging me but only somewhere someone will be able to take care of me. There's so much on my mind. How much have I missed in uni is one of the biggest problems right now. I put my earphones in and then zone out of reality. In a world of loud music blaring in your ears, there are no problems and no boredom, my only escape when I physically can't run away. There's a loud knock on the door and someone peeks through the door. I take out my earphones and sigh, peace will have to wait for later. Recently, a lot of interrogation has been going on and all they know is that I overdosed myself for a second time. But I won't tell them why. Some things are best kept secrets.

"Hello Y/N. You have a visitor. May they come in?", the nurse asks. I really like her. She's kind and she won't pretend that she understands me when she doesn't. 

"Sure. Let's see who it is today, shall we?", I sigh. The whole ward's on high security alert because of me. Six saseangs tried to get information out of me and now, only people I've given the password to can come.

"Oh. They don't have a password Y/N.", the nurse says. Could it be Namjoon? I haven't given him the password yet.

"Does he or she happen to be clad in a lot of clothing that doesn't let you see them clearly?"

"Yeah."

"Ask them what their nickname for me is.", I instructed. I heard their muffled voices outside.

"They said moon child.", she announced.

"Access whatever the opposite of denied is.", I joked, trying to fight the unsettling feeling within me.

The heavily-clad figure walked in to the room and took of their mask. How did I know it was going to be Namjoon? I hadn't noticed the nurse was still standing by the door but I did when she gasped.

"Oh my god! Is that Namjoon Y/N?", she half-screamed half-asked.

"Mhmm."

"Oh my god! Namjoon? I must be dreaming.", she looked limp, as if she was going to need a doctor herself.

"Nice to meet you too.", Namjoon greeted.

"Oh! I don't know how to react. I'm such a big ARMY!", she swooned, "I'll leave you two. I'm so sorry.", she gushed afterwards. 

Briskly walking away, Namjoon and I were left in the room.

"Don't you miss the daylight in here?", Namjoon said as he pulled the curtains open. Sunlight filtered through and the warmth hit my skin. Through my window, I could see the first blossoms radiating and a pang hit me as I realised the hunger to be outside right now.

"I do.", I admitted.

"I'm going to want to avoid this but I'll say it now,", he said announced on a more serious note, "I'm really really sorry."

"It's okay."

"It isn't."

"It is."

"Will you let me apologise this once? You forgive me too easily. It's my fault all this happened. I'm sorry and I'm here to take you back out there.", he pointed towards the window and the way he said 'out there' was as if it was another planet.