New Feelings

*These few chapters were supposed to be one shots before I came up with the story Connected, if you wish to continue that's fine with me enjoy :)

*Today was another successful day at the hotel and Charlie was feeling exhausted*

Alastor: Are you feeling alright my dear?

Charlie: Yeah I'm just tired, I think I'm gonna get some sleep

Alastor: Ok darling, I will take over for the night my dear.

Charlie: Thank you so much Alastor, have a good night *hugs him*

*As Charlie leaves Alastor, his face becomes very red from the hug she gave him*

Alastor: Oh my god, do I like the Princess of Hell?

*Charlie walks back into her bedroom and sees Vaggie asleep in their bed*

Vaggie: How was your shift hon?

Charlie: Long and boring but I got Alastor to cover it for me.

Vaggie: Seriously Charlie how can you trust him, he's the goddamn radio demon

Charlie: Vaggie I told you I don't want to have this conversation again, go back to sleep and leave me alone for the rest of the night.

*Morning*

Alastor: Wake up dear, you sleapt in

Charlie: What time is it!!!!

Alastor: 8:00 my dear, it's time to open the hotel for today.

Charlie: FUCK, I LOOK FUCKING TERRIBLE

Alastor: I think you look beautiful darling

Charlie: Stop kissing my ass Alastor, go up to the front until I come out.

Alastor: Of course my dear

*Alastor leaves the room and sees a pissed off Vaggie*

Alastor: How are you this morning Vaggie?

Vaggie: Listen here motherfucker, I don't know what your planning or what game your playing but I want you to stay away from Charlie.

Alastor: Are you threating me dear?

Vaggie: Yes I am and I will fucking bury you, you piece of shit.

Alastor: You know your not the right demon for Charlie right, you treat her like her parents did she deserves better.

*Alastor walks away leaving a pissed off Vaggie*

Vaggie: You will fucking pay for this Radio Demon.

*8 Hours Later*

*Charlie is writing in her diary until she sees Alastor behind her*

Charlie: HOLY SHIT....you scared the shit out of me

Alastor: I'm sorry my dear, I came to tell you that your girlfriend threatened me in the hallway earlier today.

Charlie: Oh come on Al, she wouldn't do anything like that.

Alastor: My staff recorded the entire conversation my dear.

Charlie: Let me hear it

*Alasor play the entire conversation and she gets pissed off*

Charlie:VAGGIE!!!!

Vaggie: Yes hon?

Charlie: Don't Hon me, I told you to stop harassing Alastor and let him work here but no that's also to hard for you.

Vaggie: Why are you defending him like he's your lover, if I could remember I'm your fucking girlfriend Charlie.

Charlie: Alastor is right, you do treat me like my parents treat me, I don't need your protection all the fucking time I am my own woman and I can do whatever I want.

Vaggie: Hon I'm just trying to protect you from him *starts tearing up*

Charlie: Like I said I don't need your protection, you remember when I told you that I had a concert and got you a ticket.

*Flashback*

Charlie: Vaggie I got good news to tell you

Vaggie: What is it hon, you look very excited to tell me something because your smiling like crazy.

Charlie: I got a concert tomorrow and I'm gonna sing a song that I wrote and I got you a free ticket.

Vaggie: Charlie singing is a waste of time, we need to focus on the hotel

Charlie: Vaggie, singing is my dream and it was always my dream

Vaggie: I'm sorry hon but I forbid you to preform

*Vaggie walks away*

Alastor: I'll go to your concert my dear

Charlie: Really? You don't think singing is a waste of time?

Alastor: Of course not dear I used to go to concerts and plays all the time and I think you have a wonderful voice.

Charlie: Thank you so much, here's the ticket it at 7:30 please don't be late.

Alastor: I shall be there my dear.

*End Of Flashback*

Charlie: So you see Vaggie, at least he understands my feelings and let's me follow my dreams.

Vaggie: IF YOU WANT ALASTOR SO BAD YOU CAN HAVE HIM, IM LEAVING.

Charlie: I think that's for the best, Alastor can you show her the way out.

Alastor: Of course my dear, let's go Vaggie.

Vaggie: Your gonna be fucking sorry motherfucker, I'm gonna kill you.

Alastor: yeah yeah your all talk Vaggie.

*Vaggie leaves the hotel and Charlie's goes to her room crying*

Alastor: Charlie are you ok?

Charlie: What the fuck do you think, I just broke up with my lover and you ask if I'm alright, Just fucking leave me alone Al.

Alastor: Ok dear I'll bring you your dinner in a bit.

Authors Note: I'm sorry if this a bad, this is my first Charlastor story :)