The Radio Demoness Returns

Valentino: Let the ritual begin

*Valentino breaks the glass sphere where the radio powers was in*

Vaggie: *Groans in pain* Yes I feel the power calling to me again.

Valentino: Get ready my Radio Demoness the power is right in front of you.

*Valentino puts the power in Vaggie and Vaggie screams in pain*

The Radio Demoness: I'm back motherfuckers *laughs*

Valentino: What do you plan right now?

The Radio Demoness: We hold up here and let me power up until then I need you to spy on them and see what they are planning.

Valentino: Yes my Radio Demoness consider it done.

Alastor's POV

Alastor: We gotta fucking warn Charlie and Lilith.

Lucifer: Valentino is gonna fucking die

Alastor: We can kill him later we gotta warn the girls

Lucifer: Your right lets get out of here before we're caught.

*Valentino walks behind them*

Valentino: Well welll nice to see you again Luci *blows him a kiss*

Lucifer *under his breath* motherfucker

The Radio Demoness: Looks like we have guests to the party *laughs*

Alastor: Your still using my name aren't you *Rolls Eyes*

The Radio Demoness: I'm way more powerful with this power than you were so I deserve this name Alastor.

Alastor: You think your more powerful but remember who kicked your ass last time *smirks*

The Radio Demoness: I will not let that happen again, I'm going to power up and I am letting you spend your last moments with my girlfriend until I slaughter your entire kingdom *laughs loudly*

Alastor: My power has corrupted you there's still good in you I can feel it.

The Radio Demoness: Why do you care your not good, so why do you care if there's conflict in me?

Alastor: Your right I'm not good, but I'm also not evil anymore I'm just Alastor I have no label *smiles sinisterly*

The Radio Demoness: You have 30 seconds to leave before I decide to slaughter your family right now.

Lucifer: I think that's are que to leave Alastor.

Alastor: This isn't over i will save you Vaggie for Charlie's sake she needs a best friend again.

The Radio Demoness: She lost that chance when she said she wouldn't care if I died *tears up*