Forgive But Won't Forget

*Vaggie felt like she had two more people to talk to before she felt whole, Lucifer and Lilith*

Lucifer: Ah Vaggie how can we help you today?

Can I talk to you and Lilith for a moment?

Lilith: Of course you can Vaggie, what did you need?

Vaggie: It's about what I did to you guys in the past.

Lucifer: I already forgave you Vaggie.

Vaggie: But I didn't give you a full apology, I'm sorry I tortured you two and I'm sorry Valentino assaulted you Lilith *sobs*

Lilith: Sweetie it's ok, we are survivors and we stick together *hugs her*

Vaggie: Should I keep his kid?

Lilith: That's up to you sweetheart. I believe you raise that kid right and not make him or her to be like their father.

Vaggie: Charlie said the same thing *smiles and tears up*

Lilith: That's my daughter, she's like me when giving advice.

Vaggie: Valentino will pay for hurting this family and me.

Lucifer: So will you join us to kill him?

Vaggie: I'm in, That son of a bitch is going to pay *sharpens her knife*

Lucifer: I've had heard Valentino is planning to burn the city and take hostages.

Vaggie: So What are we going to do?

Lucifer: We will give him what he wants, when he lets his guard down we will strike and kill him.

Vaggie: He does let his guard down easily so this could work actually.

Lucifer: Don't worry it will work, I will put a spell around you so your baby is safe.

Vaggie: Thank you so much, when are we going to tell Alastor and Charlie this plan?

Lucifer: They already know about the plan, Valentino plans to attack in a day so we will have to train the guards and give them more protecting armor this time.

Vaggie: Ok I'll get prepared, thank you for the advice Lilith *hugs her*

Lilith: Your welcome sweetheart, stay safe and take that bastard down.