Alone

*It's been a week since Charlie and Vaggie broke up and Charlie hasn't left her room ever since and has been crying and not eating*

Alastor: Angel I am worried about Charlie, she doesn't eat or drink she just stays in her room and cries.

Angel: Have you tried to talk to her at all?

Alastor: Yes but she pushes me away and I'm not gonna lie it breaks my heart.

Angel: If you show her that you care about her maybe she will feel better

Alastor: Maybe your right, I'm gonna talk to her one more time and let her know that she is not alone.

Angel: Go get her tiger *grins*

*Charlie's POV*

Charlie: God damnit Vaggie, why did you have to ruin my life and break my heart when i gave you everything *sobs*

*Knock at the door*

Alastor: Charlie please let me in dear

Charlie: Al, I just want to be alone and let myself drown in my sorrow

Alastor: Charlie my darling, your behavior is breaking my heart and I don't want to lose you my sweet Charlie *Tears Up*

Charlie: Why does my heart hurt, why did she have to stab me in the back *sobs*

Alastor: She manipulated you my dear and I'm not going to do that you, you are not alone and I will always be here for you no matter what.

Charlie: Do you really mean that Al, sometimes I feel like you only want use me for the throne.

Alastor: Fuck the throne, I only want you to be happy and enjoy life and not let Vaggie take your happiness and please let me in.

*The Door Opens*

*Alastor sees Charlie with bags under her eyes and seeing her look thinner than before and it shatters his heart and makes him sob and hug her*

Alastor: I'll always be here for you Charlie please stay with me my dear *Cries*

Charlie: I'm so sorry that I scared you Al, funny I thought nothing scared you *laughs*

Alastor: Losing you is my only fear my dear

Charlie: Will you please stay with me tonight I need to be in someone's arms.

Alastor: It will be my pleasure my dear.

*They get into the bed and Charlie wraps her arms around Alastor*

Alastor: Get some sleep my dear, I love you....

Charlie: I know..