The Visit

*Today Lucifer is coming to the hotel to check on Charlie and see her progress on recovering*

Charlie: Shit my father is going to be here any minute everything has to be perfect and neat.

Alastor: Don't worry my dear it's all taken care of I think Lucifer will like it.

Charlie: Have you met my father *laughs*

*Lucifer arrives at the hotel and opens the door*

Lucifer: Charlie how are you doing my baby girl *Offers hug*

Charlie: I'm fine dad, I'm glad to see you *takes hug*

Lucifer: I'm sorry that You and Vaggie didn't work I really am.

Charlie: Thank you dad that means a lot, but anyway this is Alastor my business partner at the hotel.

Alastor: Pleasure to meet you sir *offers hand*

Lucifer: I see your working with the Radio Demon.

Charlie: Be nice dad, he comforted me when I was going through a hard time.

Alastor: It's true sir, your daughter is the only demon I give a shit about.

Lucifer: I don't like you but if you hurt her I'll make sure your soul never sees either heaven or hell again.

Alastor: Yes sir, I understand 100%

Lucifer: Anyways I just wanted to make sure you were ok pumpkin, I'll take my leave I love you Charlotte.

Charlie: Love you to dad, have a good day.

Lucifer: Remember don't take shit from other demons.

Charlie: Yes I know dad have a great day.

Alastor: Your dad seems uptight

Charlie: What do you expect I am his only child and I'm old enough to get married.

Alastor: Well I'm gonna go get drunk I'll see you in a bit.

Charlie: Alright have fun *laughs*

*Meanwhile with Lucifer*

Vaggie: You got any info for me sir?

Lucifer: Yeah I know she likes Alastor and he likes her as well.

Vaggie: That son of a bitch took my Charlie away from me and he thinks he can get away with it, *laughs evilly*

Lucifer: We had a deal now pay up Vaggie.

Vaggie: Anything for my king *gives money*

Vaggie: Charlie's own father getting paid to see his own daughter, must be a terrible picture.

Lucifer: I don't give a shit about her, she dishonored our family and I will never forgive her.

Vaggie: We have something in common.

*On a side of a building is Alastor listening to the whole conversation and it angered him*

Alastor: That bitch, she will get what's coming for her *pulling out a sword and smiling evilly*