Vaggie And Charlie

*Vaggie decided that it was time to clear the air with Charlie and reconnect with her and become her best friend again*

Vaggie: Hey Charlie can I talk to you?

Charlie: What do you want Vaggie?

Vaggie: Can we speak privately please?

Charlie: Ugh whatever let me give Liam to Alastor then we can talk.

*Charlie and Vaggie go inside a room and Vaggie and Charlie sit down*

Charlie: So What do you want to talk about Vaggie?

Vaggie: Listen Charlie, when I was The Radio Demoness I couldn't control my powers and I know that's no excuse but I'm very sorry i killed your dad and I want to make it up to you by killing Valentino.

Charlie: What happened to you that makes you want to kill him now.

*Vaggie starts to cry and shake*

Vaggie: Um.. Valentino betrayed me and he knocked me onto the ground and did disgusting things to me and he kicked me until I was bruised up and knocked me out *sobs*

Charlie: Oh my god... Vaggie I'm so sorry that happened to you, he did that to my mom to.

Vaggie: That's not all Charlie....

Charlie: What Vaggie?

Vaggie: *sobs* I'm pregnant

Charlie: Holy shit...

Vaggie: Just found out the other day

Charlie: Do you want to keep it?

Vaggie: I don't know, I always wanted to be a mother but with you.. but now I know that the father is Valentino I don't think I want it.

Charlie: I'm glad you wanted to have kids with me when we're together but you can raise that kid to be better than Valentino and you *smiles*

Vaggie: You really think so?

Charlie: Of course, whatever you decide I support you *hugs*

Vaggie: I missed you *sobs*

Charlie: I forgive you, but I will never forget what you have done to this family but I want to try to fix our friendship.

Vaggie: I would like that, and I'll take your advice for the child.

Charlie: That's good, just eat healthy stuff and no alcohol.

Vaggie: Oh right I can't drink *laughs and wipes tears*

Charlie: I'm going to check on Liam now, are you going to be ok Vaggie?

Vaggie: Yeah I will be thanks for hearing me out *smiles*