King Alastor Vs The Radio Demoness

Charlie: Alastor, your the king of hell now....

Radio Demoness: NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Alastor: No it's not, Lucifer granted me the power and now I'm the king and I will stop you and destroy the power that's within you.

Radio Demoness: Come get it then shitlord.

*Alastor shoots a white beam at Vaggie which launches her into a building*

Alastor: Holy shit that was awesome

Vaggie: Looks like you can't control your new powers *laughs* which makes my job easier

Alastor: Bring it on bitch

*Alastor kicks her in the stomach and launches her in the air and punches her in the face*

Alastor: I can go all day Vaggie

Vaggie: It's the Radio Demoness, Alastor

Alastor: That's King Alastor to you

Vaggie: Now your pissing me off

*Alastor takes his new staff and pins her down on the ground*

Vaggie: What are you doing!!!

Alastor: What I should've a long time *grabs orb*

*Alastor does his spell and removes the power from Vaggie and puts it in the orb*

Alastor: Its over Vaggie you are the one that's powerless, you can give up or die here it's your choice.

Vaggie: Fuck you, I rather die than bow down to you

Alastor: Alright you made your choice *lifts sword*

Charlie: Alastor stop!!!

Alastor: Don't you want Vaggie dead

Charlie: I do but she must hold trial before an execution.

Alastor: Fair enough, guards clean this shit up and put her in the dungeon we're taking back the castle.

*6 Hours Later*

Alastor: I'm so sorry about you father my dear.

Charlie: He should've seen this victory *sobs*

*Lilith Enters The Room*

Lilith: Charlotte sweetie, are you ok?

Charlie: Am I ok, do I look fucking ok I don't want to fucking talk to you right now, Dad fucking died thinking you didn't love him anymore he didn't deserve that!!!

Lilith: I did love your father and I still do I went through a lot When Valentino captured me and it wasn't your fathers fault and he knew that but he couldn't help me *sobs*

Charlie: You weren't even on the fucking battlefield with us, you are a fucking coward and a disgrace as a queen, when I'm queen I'll be a way better one then you ever be.

Lilith: I'll leave you alone dear *walks away*

Alastor: Charlie my dear that wasn't an ok thing to do.

Charlie: Your taking her fucking side!!??!

Alastor: Yes and No, Your mother was going through a very bad depression and now she lost her husband and she probably feels like she lost her daughter.

Charlie: What should I do then?

Alastor: Go find her and apologize to her I think she needs it.

Charlie: Your right I should that, I'm the only family left for my mother.

Alastor: I gotta plan your fathers memorial so I'll see you soon my dear.

Charlie: Thank you so much Al, I love you

Alastor: I love you to.