Rescue

*It Has Been a week since Alastor has been missing and Charlie was starting to get worried*

Charlie: He should've been back by now

Angel: Are you sure he's not lost somewhere

Charlie: He's the radio demon he can teleport anywhere

Angel: I think your really stressed out, let's have a drink to keep your kind off of it.

Charlie: Angel, I really need to make sure my boyfriend is safe so can you please just give me some space

Angel: Yes ok whatever you want *walks away*

*There's a knock at the door and Charlie sees a package with blood on it*

Charlie: What the fuck is this *Picks it up and opens it*

Dear Princess Charlie, if you ever want to see Alastor alive again come to your parents castle and agree to marry me, if not than I have no choice to kill your boyfriend
                                        -The Radio Demoness

Charlie: Don't worry Alastor I'm coming for you my love.

*25 Minutes Later*

*Charlie enters the castle to see The Radio Demoness on her father's throne*

Charlie: Where are my parents and Alastor?

Radio Demoness: It's been awhile Charlie you haven't changed a bit.

Charlie: How in the fuck so you know me you bitch

Radio Demoness: You're the one that broke my heart for that piece of shit you call your boyfriend.

Charlie: VAGGIE!!??!

Radio Demoness: Yes my love it is i your ex girlfriend at your service *bows*

Charlie: Vaggie this isn't you, the Vaggie I knew was a hard ass but she was a caring person.

Radio Demoness: VAGGIE IS DEAD I DESTROYED HER

Charlie: You can't be gone Vaggie even though I don't love you anymore I still care about you and I know there's good left in you.

Radio Demoness: Ah you see my dear that you are wrong, I took all of your boyfriends powers from him so every evil thing he had done is put into me now so no there is no good in me.

Charlie: I guess my best friend is gone, but I will avenge her death.

Radio Demoness: Have it your way *kicks Charlie in the face*

Charlie: You always did hit like a girl *laughs*

*Charlie punches Vaggie's throat and puts her in a head lock*

Charlie: Gonto sleep, I'm not gonna kill you just go to sleep.

*Charlie goes to the dungeon and sees Alastor all tied up and sees whip marks in his back*

Charlie: Oh my god Al, are you ok babe?

Alastor: Charlie is that really you or am I hallucinating again

Charlie: Baby it's really me, I'm here to get you out of here.

Lucifer: CHARLIE MY DEAR, IS THAT YOU?

Charlie: Oh my god are you ok *carrying Alastor on her back*

*Charlie opens her parents cell and free's them*

Lucifer: Thanks sweetie, let's get you two back to the hotel do you guys can be safe.

Charlie: What about you guys?

Lilith: Don't worry sweetheart we'll be alright we have unfinished business with someone.

Charlie: I love you guys, come to the hotel when can.