Coming Out

*Alastor has been hiding something from Charlie from the very beginning and he thinks ready to tell her*

Alastor: Hey Charlie can you come here for a sec?

Charlie: You need something baby?

Alastor: Can you please have a seat for me?

Charlie: Alastor your scaring me

Alastor: All I need from you is to listen to me and hope understand.

Charlie: Ok Alastor, you know you can tell me anything and I'll love you no matter what so please tell me what's on your mind.

*Alastor starts to cry*

Charlie: Baby what's wrong?

Alastor: You know I want to have a family with you right?

Charlie: Of course and I want to have one with you as well.

Alastor: That's the thing, your the first and only female I felt these feelings with.

Charlie: What do you mean?

Alastor: My other exes were not allowed to touch me unless we cuddled and when they tried to have sex with me I just walked away.

Charlie: How do you feel about me?

Alastor: I see a beautiful woman that makes me feel different but still feels the same about the sex topic

Charlie: Alastor what are you trying to tell me.

Alastor: Charlie....I'm Asexual

Charlie: Aww baby, thank you for telling me a part of me always knew you were but I'm proud of you for telling me.

Alastor: Wait your not gonna break up with me?

Charlie: Of course not baby you are the best man/person I dated and I would never leave you.

Alastor: *hugs her* thank you so much I love you

*They both make out on the couch*

Charlie: May I touch you?

Alastor: Your the only one that doesn't need permission my love I'm just not ready for sex yet but I will be soon.

*They continue to make out and Charlie put her hand under his shirt and touches his chest*

Charlie: Woah have you been working out.

Alastor: *chuckles* yeah

Charlie: I'll love you no matter what Alastor just remember that.

Alastor: Same to you my dear.