Kidnapped

*Alastor was going on a walk to get some fresh air until someone sneaks up behind him and knocks him out*

12 Hours Later

Alastor: Ugh what happened...

Vaggie: Hello shit lord I hope your comfortable, oh and forget trying to use your powers those restraints are resistant to your powers including lucifer's.

Alastor: What the fuck are you planning Vaggie?

Vaggie: All I need from you is to tell me how to make your hypnotizing spell permanent

Alastor: That's how you controlled Lucifer didn't you but it's only temporary isn't it?

Vaggie: I see your catching on, you see I want the spell because I want the throne and will force Charlie to marry me and we will be the queens of hell.

Alastor: You're a fucking psycho there's no way in hell im giving you the spell bitch.

*Vaggie punches him in the face*

Alastor: You hit like a girl *laughs*

Vaggie: Your fucking pissing me off, give me the fucking spell or I'll kill you and break your girlfriends heart even more.

Alastor: Please don't hurt Charlie I'm begging you, you can hurt any other demon but please not her.

Vaggie: Then all you have to do is tell me how to have the permanent effect

Alastor: Fine, you have to take all of my powers for the spells to fully take effect.

Vaggie: And how do I do that?

Alastor: My staff, aim it at me and blast me and it will transfer my powers to you.

Vaggie: You would actually give up your powers for Charlie?

Alastor: Charlie is worth it and if your gonna take my powers fucking do it already.

Vaggie: Ok whatever *picks up staff*

*Alastor closes his eyes and prepares what is about to happen*

Alastor: I love you Charlie....

*Vaggie blasts him and all of a sudden Vaggie's eyes become red and her teeth become sharp*

Vaggie: HOLY SHIT, THE POWER IT FEEL'S AMAZING!!

Alastor: You got what you want now let me go

Vaggie: You know I might just keep you for a bit until Charlie comes for you, I've been meaning to reunite with her *Laughs evilly*

Alastor: YOU TRICKED ME, YOU BITCH *Spits in her face*

Vaggie: Don't ever talk to The Radio Demoness that way of I will kill you *smiling*

Alastor: Wow what an original name

Vaggie: You know what we're done, I'm gonna let Valentino have some fun with you.

*Valentino Enters the Cell*

Valentino: I always wanted to this *pulls out whip*

Vaggie: Have fun you two *laughs evilly*