Vaggie And Alastor

*Vaggie now believes it is time to talk to Alastor and finally accept Charlie that she is with him now*

Vaggie: Hey Alastor can I talk to you for a moment?

Alastor: Sure I'm not busy at the moment what's up?

Vaggie: I already talked to Charlie and we hashed things out and she forgave me and now I wanted to apologize to you because you also deserve it.

Alastor: Vaggie it's fine you don't have to..

Vaggie: Valentino took everything from me, my life doesn't fucking matter any more *tears up*

Alastor: When no one believed in you I was the only one who defended you knowing you could be saved and I was right and I'm going to to keep that promise.

Vaggie: I'm carrying Valentino's Kid and I'm gonna prove to people and myself that I can be a great mother and redeem myself.

Alastor: To me you already redeemed yourself and I'm very proud you realized that Valentino was evil.

Vaggie: I can't remove these powers either so I'm The Radio Demoness for the rest of eternity.

Alastor: You can keep the name now I don't care anymore it's time that we have a female Radio Demon *Laughs*

Vaggie: I just want to be called Vaggie, I'm going to prove The Radio Demoness that Vaggie is still alive *smiles*

Alastor: Well you can prove her wrong, if you need to learn to control her I can help you I'm the one that created the power *smiles*

Vaggie: Thank you so much Alastor, I didn't know The Radio Demon could change but Charlie proved me wrong, she changed you and you changed me thank you so much *hugs*

Alastor: Charlie's Plan will always live on even though she gave up on it, Together we can help sinners and help them redeem themselves.

Vaggie: I like that plan Alastor *smiles*