Vaggie's Interrogation

*Lucifer and Alastor walk to the dungeon and open Vaggie's cell*

Alastor: Vaggie how are you in here?

Vaggie: I'm treated like a princess *laughs evilly*

Alastor: We only want a few minutes of your time and we will be on our way.

Vaggie: If this is about Valentino I ain't talking

Lucifer: If you don't fucking talk Alastor's guards will make you talk

Vaggie: Fine. Valentino is planning to rescue me and give my powers back and we have a special plan for Hell *laughs*

Alastor: What else is your plan?

Vaggie: To Marry Charlie and have her be my queen

Alastor: You really need to move on, she broke up with you and clearly don't know what that means do you?

Vaggie: I know there's a part of her that loves me still

Alastor: Well that's what she feels in bed *smirks*

Vaggie: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER YOU RAPIST

*Alastor knocks her out*

Lucifer: This bitch is mentally insane *laughs*

Alastor: Lets get the fuck out of here

Lucifer: Agreed, I gotta go check on Lilith she still has been depressed lately

Alastor: I don't blame her, she has been through a lot.

Lucifer: Thank you for understanding man

Alastor: of course Luci anytime.

*At the palace*

Charlie: So Al, how did it go with Vaggie?

Alastor: We got her to talk, she says Valentino is planning to break her out and steal the power.

Charlie: We need extra guards around her immediately, I think we may have to execute her.

Alastor: There's conflict in her, your the one that made me believe in it for once.

Charlie: Trust me Al, I was dead wrong about these sinners they can't be saved.

*That hurt Alastor*

Alastor: But Charlie you saved me *kisses her hand*

Charlie: That was your choice, i didn't do anything

Alastor: Your the reason why I chose redemption.

Charlie: These other sinners are different, they don't wanna try to change, so I'm giving up my redemption project and still open the hotel for anyone.

Alastor: That just reminds me, we gotta go to the hotel tomorrow and take care of some stuff

Charlie: Sounds like a plan, I'm gonna go to bed, I hope you join me *winks*

Alastor: Oh you know I'll join you, just give me a minute.

Alastor: What if Vaggie can change. No it's impossible she tried to kill me and Charlie. But what if she can, I'll just sleep on it and talk to Lucifer about it.