Interrogation

*Its been Three Weeks since Alastor and Charlie's fight about Vaggie, now Alastor will hunting down Valentino and will interrogate him*

Lucifer: Remember Alastor, I want to ask the questions you just watch ok.

Alastor: Yes Luci you deserve it.

*They see Valentino with a knife and flashlight and walking in the woods*

Lucifer: It's time, get ready to strike.

Alastor: I'll follow your lead.

*Alastor and Lucifer sneak up behind him and Alastor takes the knife and knocks him out with the flashlight*

Lucifer: Lets take him to the bunker.

Alastor: This guys is heavy as fuck *Struggles to lift him*

Lucifer: Yeah he his, trust me i know *laughs*

Alastor: Can you help me lift him?

Lucifer: Oh yeah right, let's get to the bunker.

*Lucifer and Alastor get to the bunker and tie Valentino up*

Lucifer: Wake him up Alastor.

Alastor: He's out cold how am I supposed to wake him up?

Lucifer: Tao on his neck 3 times I did that when his lazy ass didn't wake up in bed.

*Alastor taps on Valentino's neck 3 times and Valentino punches Alastor in the face*

Alastor: *groans in pain* What the fuck!!!

Lucifer: Oh yeah I forgot he has a reflex with his arm when you do that.

Valentino: Where the hell am I?

Lucifer: Hey Vally remember me?

Valentino: Hey Luci how are you, is that a new haircut it's so cute like you *blows him a kiss*

Lucifer: Oh my god thank you Vally *punches him in the face*

Valentino: You always never we're able to use your words *laughs and spits blood*

Lucifer: I'm going to give you a chance and tell me where The Radio Demoness is?

Valentino: Oh Luci, Oh Luci I can't tell you that

Lucifer: Why the hell not?!?

Valentino: Vaggie is powering up still and I don't know her location.

Alastor: *Takes out a switchblade* Stop lying and tell us where the fuck is she?

Valentino: I'm being honest, she never told me where she was going.

Alastor: Trust me you don't want to fuck with us at this moment?

Valentino: Oh Alastor, how is your beautiful wife I might pay her a visit and enjoy her liked I enjoyed Lilith *laughs*

*Alastor starts punching Valentino over and over and over again until he is bruised up and can't talk anymore*

Lucifer: What the fuck was that Luci!!!!!!

Alastor: I needed that, but we still don't know where Vaggie is.

Lucifer: Alastor it's ok I felt the same anger as you, you assaulted my wife and I don't want him going near my daughter.

Alastor: Lets leave him there with no food, I'm going to see my wife.

Lucifer: No I'll stay here until he wakes up, he will probably give us info that we don't know.

Alastor: Have fun with that