The Radio Demoness

Radio Demoness: I want everyone to search for Charlie and I want her alive do you understand.

Valentino: Don't worry my men are trained since death they will get this job done.

Radio Demoness: They better, you don't like it when I have to kill someone for their failure.

Valentino: Careful Vaggie don't you remember the deal we made?

Radio Demoness: I want that girl, for your sake I suggest you get her.

Valentino: Yes Vaggie, EVERYONE LOOK FOR THE PRINCESS OF HELL.

*Beware The Radio Demoness*

Charlie

Charlie: Alastor baby how are you feeling?

Alastor: I've been throwing up but my back is still stinging.

Charlie: You still have a fever, I'm gonna change into pjs and we can just relax in bed and watch tv.

Alastor: That sounds great right now

*Charlie takes her clothes off in front of Alastor to tease him and puts on one of his shirts on and shorts*

Alastor: You look good in my shirt babe

Charlie: It's my shirt now you are never getting this back.

Alastor: Damn that was my favorite shirt to *laughs*

*They turn on News 666*

Katie Killjoy: Breaking News, The Radio Demoness has already taken over 10 territories including Lucifer's Kingdom, we have an interview with Lucifer himself.

Lucifer: Hello my people.

Katie: So what happened with Radio Demoness?

Lucifer: Tortured Me and Valentino assaulted my wife and when my powers return my men are going to war with her and we will return to power.

Katie: What about your daughter and the Radio demon where do they stand in this war?

Lucifer: I know Charlie would fight beside me if she wanted to and Alastor I want out of it because he's powerless at the moment.

Katie: Well that's all the time we got, tune in next time on News 666.

*Charlie changes the channel*

Alastor: Fuck, I knew this would happen

Charlie: Come on babe, don't let this get to you it's not healthy for you.

Alastor: Valentino didn't just whip me Charlie, he hit me with crowbars and hammers, the pain worsened when Vaggie stole my powers with out my powers I'm just normal and worthless.

Charlie: I don't think your worthless, to me you are more than just your powers, you are still my Radio Demon *kisses him*

Alastor: Aww thanks babe, hold on I don't feel well *Throws up in bowl*

Charlie: Let it out sweetie it's ok *rubs his back*

Alastor: Fuck I feel so terrible.

Charlie: We'll go to the doctor tomorrow to see what's making you feel worse.

Alastor: Ugh I hate doctor offices.

Charlie: I know honey but it's for your health, now get some sleep my love.