Resurrection

*7 men in black robes and skull faces group up in a forest carrying Lucifer's body*

Men #1: Are you sure this is gonna work?

Men #3: Yes he hasn't died that long and God said this will work.

Men #7: Can we hurry the fuck up and get this over with.

Men #1: He's right alright everyone, put him on the pentagram and let's put our blood in the chalice

*They all cut their hands and put it in the chalice and white fire comes out*

Men #1: That's good white fire means his soul is still alive.

Men #2: Let's all hold hands and start the chant

*They all start to chant the spell and the white fire goes to Lucifer's body*

The Men: Our king return to your people, and punish the sinners that come to this terrible place, let them bleed and make sure they burn, Return to us King Lucifer.

*The white flames enter Lucifer's body and it becomes dead silent.

Men #6: Did it work?

*Lucifer's eyes open and are bright white*

Lucifer: Charlie!!!!!!

The Men: The King has returned!!!!!

Lucifer: Ugh what the hell happened?

*Valentino comes out of a bush*

Valentino: Good work boy, you just resurrected the most powerful demon.

Lucifer: Valentino, you son of a bitch what hell did you do to my daughter.

Valentino: Trust me Luci, I didn't harm the queen and I won't do it like i did to your precious wife, she was amazing by the way.

Lucifer: I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU *Punches him in the face*

Valentino: Fists really, where are your powers oh that's right King Alastor has them now.

Lucifer: Your such a fucking idiot, I can just regain them whenever I want I'm just weak right now and need to rest.

Valentino: This won't be over, The King and Queen have The Radio Demoness locked up and I'm going to break her out.

Lucifer: Whatever I'm going to look for May family.

Valentino: Yeah you do that and let your powers regenerate so I can battle you again.

*Valentino and his men walk away leaving Lucifer by himself*

Lucifer: My Charlie is the Queen now huh? I'm so proud of her *laughs*

Lucifer: I better go to the castle and surprise them that I'm back now.