Pregnant/Warning

*Its been 3 weeks now and Charlie will find out if she's pregnant or not*

Charlie: Ok I took the test and all we have to do is wait.

Alastor: If it's negative we'll just try again my dear.

Charlie: Aww thanks hon, I have a feeling it will work I missed my period so let's have hope.

Alastor: I hope your right, I'm really hoping for a son

Charlie: I'm fine with both hon, I just want your baby.

*30 minutes later*

Charlie: I'm Pregnant Al!!!!

Alastor: I'M SO HAPPY *hugs her*

*Lucifer comes down the stairs*

Lucifer: What's going on guys?

Charlie: Dad, your going to be a grandpa *smiling*

*Lucifer starts tearing up*

Lucifer: That's all I wanted, I'm excited to spoil the shit out of that child.

Alastor: I knew you would and I won't stop you and Lilith.

Lucifer: Remember Charlotte since your pregnant your gonna need to watch your stress and eat well.

Charlie: I think I can handle it dad, but thanks for the advice anyway.

Lucifer: Oh and Alastor if you need any advice on being a good father just come to me and I'll give you some advice.

Alastor: Thank you sir, I'll remember that.

Lucifer: Anyway's Alastor come with me let's talk about Vaggie and Valentino.

*10 minutes later*

Alastor: She's locked up tight there's no way she can escape.

Lucifer: When I was brought back Valentino warned me about Vaggie and how she will destroy everything in her path.

Alastor: Lets ho to dungeon and make her talk.

Lucifer: Nog a good idea at the moment, let's wait until she is willing to talk, because I have men taking care of her right now.

Alastor: Good, I want Charlie to give birth without worrying about Vaggie and Valentino.

Lucifer: I agree and I also want my revenge on Valentino so whatever you decide to do I'll be coming along.