New Power/Funeral

*Its been a day since Lucifer has been killed and it effected everyone in hell, most of all it's effected Charlie very bad*

Alastor: The people of hell thank you for coming to King Lucifer's memorial he would've appreciated it. Now Queen Lilith has some stuff to say.

Lilith: Thank you King Alastor, Lucifer was a wonderful father and husband, he was also a great king and treated the people of hell with respect and treated everyone like equals, And now I made the decision to step down as queen and give the crown to my daughter Charlotte, She will be an amazing queen and will serve you all well thank you all.

Alastor: The Last time Lucifer and I had a friendly chat he asked me when I was gonna give him grandkids *tears up* now he won't be able to see them but I know he'll always be there with us in our hearts and we need to all remember him.

*They Light his body on fire and they all circle around him*

Charlie: I'll miss you dad, I love you *sobs*

Alastor: He will always be with you my dear

Charlie: I know but he should've had his wish and seen our children being born and becoming a grandfather.

Alastor: Don't worry my love I'll make sure I can find a way to bring him back.

Charlie: That's impossible because died in hell

Alastor: nothing is impossible my dear, I promise you you'll have your dad again.

Charlie: This is why I love you so much

Alastor: I know, I'm also excited for you to become my queen

Charlie: Do you think I'll be a good mother?

Alastor: You will be an amazing mom and I think we will become amazing parents.

Charlie: I think we will, I know my mom will spoil them and feed them a lot.

Alastor: Well my dear that's what grandmothers do

Charlie: I'm going to talk to my mom we will talk soon my love, *kisses lips*