Chapter 57

-Brooke-

I turned the camera on and took my spot next to Colby. He looked at me and I met his eyes, he nodded in encouragement and I smiled, taking a long breath. He inhaled with me then we exhaled at the same time and turned to the camera.

"Hey guys, long time no see," I started off. "I'm here with Colby."

He waved to the camera. "Hey everyone."

"Now, after almost a year of being offline, a lot has happened and there's a lot to discuss," I explained. "Things are very different now, and Colby and I have been able to do a lot of thinking."

"We saw the video," He continued for me. "And the reason we didn't say anything right away was because we had to work through our own feelings and be able to sit down to record this video without letting our emotions get in the way. We also had a lot to consider, since we intend to not go back on our promise. So I had get with Sam and start planning things, and start working on my own channel, thankfully I had video ideas set off to the side, I just had to do the organizing of those ideas."

"And I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted as a singer, a musician, a flawed human being, you name it. And those considerations became reality as time went on, and I had a lot to talk about and work through on my own," I added. "So, we know you guys have a lot of questions, and we'll try to answer all of them. But a lot of these topics might have to be explained is separate videos. Right now we want to just focus on how we feel about the video posted, what we have to say, and what happens from here. And I'll let Colby explain first." I gestured to Colby to let him take over.

He nodded and turned to the camera clapping his hands together. "To start, I am returning to Youtube. I will start posting regularly on Friday's, starting next Friday. I've got a video in the making, and I've got to help Sam with the duo channel again. I won't give too much away, but Sam and I have really big things planned for the future," He laughed a bit in excitement. "After the arrest, Sam and I had to sit down and talk about what's gonna happen next, and I was still on a hiatus when it happened, so that gave us more time to really think and plan about the future of our channel.

"Again, I can't give too much away, it will spoil the surprises. But trust me you guys are going to love it," He grinned, putting his hands together and pointing to the camera. I smiled as he explained this, he was really excited to be recording these up coming videos. It took a while for me to be okay with it--Kat and I were both nervous--but this is what they are passionate about, and we want to support that.

"My channel is still gonna be the same with a video every week, a lot of you have been asking for the boyfriend vs. girlfriend tags and stuff like that, and Brooke and I plan to record those together in the future, though it took a lot of bribing on my part," He grinned, looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm definitely not ready for some of these challenges you have planned," I sighed, shaking my head.

"You're going to love it," He teased nudging me. I gave a look to the camera before looking back at him.

"If you fake propose to me, or fake break up with me, we're over," I threatened. He laughed nervously.

"What? Of course those weren't two of my ideas." He looked at the camera with wide eyes. Reality was he didn't plan either of those videos, he's just being dramatic. I rolled my eyes again.

"Anyways, big things are planned, Sam and I will explaining that on our duo channel tomorrow, so go check out that video when it comes out." He clapped his hands and turned to me. "That's about all I wanted to explain for that."

"Okay," I shrugged. "I wanna save my big news for the end, so let's just take a minute to talk about the video."

"Oh no serious time," He joked and I poked his side, making him jump away.