(From the author) and 1

WELCOME

From the author...👇

✓ Hi, I deaxlykookie, welcome you you to the world of MY TOY (A Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction). Thank you so much for giving this story your precious time.

✓ Most important, This story doesn't promote any kind of domestic violence, Rape, Self harm e.t.c.

✓ All the scenes from the story are fully based on author's imagination. There is no relation of the scenes from real life.

✓ Story must contain grammatical errors and mistakes as English is not your author's first language.

✓ Your views and opinions are appreciated here. But, No rude and hate comments please.

✓ If you really like the story than please don't forget to vote and comment.

✓ Don't worry I'll make sure to bring the sanitizer for you all.😂

💜Again thank you for your time...

From author.💜❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY WORK. IT'S REALLY BAD. 

~ A special mention to Graphic designer SolanaStellaLuna(Check out her covers, banners and themes.)

Now, here we go 👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART- 1

PART- 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seulbi's POV....

hi my name is Seulbi

I'm 21-year-old

married to someone, who doesn't love me.

I married him to solve my dad's financial problems.

he has already a girlfriend and he always spends time with her, leaving me alone in the house as he doesn't have any interest in me. he only has two important things in his life

1. his company, business, work and 2. his girlfriend, Aisha

i live in his big house alone, to get rid of this aloneness. I'm just completing my graduation, doing a study course, and works in the house, that's how my all-day passes.

he often comes to the house at nights, for what......just to torture me that's it.

~~*~~