32

Since I can't be with

you right now.

so, i have to just dream about it

when we both will together again.

                         -Jk.

===============================

Seulbi's Pov....

i wake up in the morning... and get up from my bed slowly. i made my way to the bathroom to do my morning... i woke up a little late today as last night we all stayed too late. after that taehyung went to the hotel and booked a room there where we work jihyun went to her house. and soyeon come with me to my house as she will be staying here with me. well last night was really wonderful we all enjoyed so much.

i did my morning routine and take a bath quickly as i get up late and i will gonna late for work. i come out of my bathroom and took off the robe and wears my clothes and did some light makeup. i check myself in the mirror... "wait!! am i started gaining weight...huh!! but it's just the fourth month". i buttoned my shirt quickly and wear my shoes.

after checking for last time in the mirror i made my way out of the room

after checking for last time in the mirror i made my way out of the room. i go to my kitchen and start preparing for breakfast. she didn't come from the guest room means she is still sleeping. i completed making breakfast and eat mine. i placed her breakfast on the table by covering it and made my way out of the house.

well taehyung also stayed at that hotel and he said that he will stay here at Busan for some more days. that means all of us gonna enjoy. finally my boring life will spark a little now.

__________________

Jimin's Pov...

we arrived here but i am still confused with something.. how soyeon know taehyung... okay i understood about seulbi but how with taehyung.. i have to confirm it from her. when we arrived i tried to call her but she isn't picking the call... god!! where is she? i think i have to meet her soon.

all-time i looked at jk he was just happy in his own. and i am happy to see him happy after a long time. i wish all the things in his life will be fine back soon. i just hope seulbi forgives him. he is now changed and i can see that change in him from past two months.

we are here but the confusion is where we should go now first. i called soyeon and also jihyun but both of them are not picking their phones which is so damn depressed for me.

Jm:   listen.. where should we go first.. huh

Jk:    what do you mean by go first... just take me to her where she is.

Jm:   actually jk... i didn't even know where she is at this time.. actually i called soyeon to know about seulbi but she isn't picking the call.