Bonus chapter (3)

Warning: Mature content

Jk: huh?

He asked confusingly while leaning on the bed as she hovered over him and placed her finger above his lips making his heartbeats fast. Cause this time he is seeing a completely different person. Like if she is someone another in seulbi's face.

Jk: baby...

He moaned when he felt her lips on his hard chest. She gave a open mouth kiss to his sweaty chest and he closed his eyes feeling the pleasure his wife is giving him. His skin started responding automatically and he closed his eyes while whining like a baby.

He was becoming submissive towards her. Also, for the first time. His dominant side was all faded away when she licked his neck and he whined throwing his head backwards giving her a complete view of his vieny and sweaty neck. She didn't even bothered to lick his sweat and continued sucking on the same spot and he closed his eyes tightly and wrapped his fingers around her soft silky hair guiding her to give him more pleasure. He needed it right so hard.

Jk: ah seulbi ah! Baby.. just there. Keep sucking there. Your lips felt so good on my neck. Ahh!

He whined again while murmuring and breathing hard and she gave a slight bite to his neck. She pulled his tie out and just ripped his shirt mercilessly opening the view of his toned abs and mascular shoulder. He whined like a cute little boy and pulled her more closure above himself. He cupped her butt and she pulled back and stopped making him confuse.

Jk: what happened...

He asked curiously and she smirked.

Sb: you broke the rule dear hubby... What I told you... You will not touch me.

She breathed above his lips and pulled his shirt out and tied his right hand to the headboard with the shirt and the left one with the tie. Now, he is laying half naked on the bed. All in a really very submissive condition.

Jk: don't tell me you are going to rape me wifey.

He asked smirking and she smirked back and sat on his abdomen with legs on both side.

Sb: think whatever you wanted to.

She leaned towards him and continued to pleasuring him and closed his eyes back feeling his skin is going sensitive and mind is going insane. He jerked the hands to free from the tight clothes which is a barrier for his hands and preventing him to touch his own wife. He wanted to touch her so Badly right now.

She make her way to his face and he smirked he pushed his head to capture her lip but she pulled back preventing her lips to touch with his one. She bited her lip do seductively that he can feel himself going insanely hard.

Jk: don't you dare to be naughty. Otherwise, I will punish you so hard.

He warned her and she smirked. But to fade his curiosity to kiss herself. She leaned and kissed him and he quickly kissed her back while sucking onto her lower lip so tightly. He was continuously jerking the hands to get free them. But they are not. She tied his hands so tightly. She is smart that he will gonna do something to free himself. And she can't take the risk. Afterall, Tonight she wanted him to beg.

She placed her palm on his tone abdomen and slided it down to his pant and opened the zip after unbuckling it. She pulled down his pant with his boxer and stroke his cock hardly that it became erect like rock. He was so surprised to see her new side but it was giving him so pleasure.

Jk: you little naughty slut. Do you want me to punish you. Huh.

He breathed hardly on her face but she didn't even scared a bit and continued stroking it. He breathed heavily and throw his head back exhaling his sharp breath. And again moaned when he felt her lips around his shaft.
He sit back and look at her. She look at him and gave him a slight smile and he smirked. He gestured her to go on.