5

JUNGKOOK'S POV.....

as it was so late since i kick her out.... i just got angry of her. i don't know why..suddenly the rain started and the weather gotten bad. i think i should go and again call her to get back.

I see that aisha is sleeping next to me and she is in a very deep sleep. I think that is a chance, i should go and call back her again to get inside since the weather is very bad.

i then slowly get up from the bed and get to check for seulbi. i opened the main door watched for her everywhere but i didn't get her. i call her name once or twice but i didn't get any reply.

then i started thinking about it that where should she gone..... i then get back in to the home pick up my car's key and then get my way to that place where seulbi's mother's grave is placed. since she died years ago when seulbi was 11. i knew not full but a little about seulbi's past and about her nature because it's have been 3 years since i married to her.

then i get at that place get out from the car take an umbrella since the rain starts  i see her standing back that she was placing her head on her mother's grave crying and sobbing she's all wet now i than slowly get near her placed umbrella above her head since it is raining.

Jk: come back......i said

Sb: why did you come here.

Jk: *goddamnit! She is getting on.my nerves* i said come back with me....
i shouted at her as i got angry

Sb: no.. i won't ... just go from here leave me alone...please

Jk: can't you hear me clearly....huh, i said get up and get in the car....NOW. I shouted at her

Sb: NO... I WON'T...FIRST YOU KICK ME OUT AND THEN YOU ARE COMMING BACK... WHY JUNGKOOK WHY...HUH.  YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS.....JUST GO FROM HERE PLEASE YOU ARE COMPLETED NOW JUST IN A SECOND BECAUSE OF AISHA YOU KICKED ME OUT NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT WHERE WOULD I GO...OH GOD I'M SUCH A FOOL FOR LOVING A PERSON LIKE YOU.

she than burst into hard cry.
soon she collapsed there. i than noticed her that she is not moving anymore...oh god she is collapsed..god this girl is such a headache.i then pick up her in the bridle style leaving the umbrella there and get in to my car i can't get back with her in my house as aisha  was there. so i take her to my farmhouse which is not too much near from my house where aisha was at that time. i usually go to my farmhouse when i was in highschool, i go there sometimes my mom decorated it very well when i go there with my family it is full of greenery. plants and trees. I really feel happy there. it is peace and calm place.

so i got there i then pick her from the car and entered the house. i then get in to my room where i sleeps when i come here. i placed her figure on the bed.. she is fully wet now her clothes got stinky over her body...... i stared at her figure for sometime i don't know why..?? why i get her here. she is living with me from past 3 years. We are husband-wife....but i never loved her, her work is to only please me when i was needy. she is only my wife on bed. but we always placed a good image of a perfect couple in people's eye. i then noticed that also i was fully wet now. my all clothes gotten wet from the rain. i then go near my wooden closet get some clothes from there to change then i pick another shirt and trouser of mine  as there wasn't ant girl's clothes are available in the closet
But mine. i then changed her all clothes commonly it was not the first time i'm seeing her naked.

i then then noticed her forehead touched it and observe that she has fever...oh god this girl....what should i do now. i then pick my phone dialed our family doctor's number as he will help us on anytime and it is easy for him to come here as my this house was not too much far from his house.

..AFTER SOMETIME.......

Jk: What happened doctor......?? is she okay..... i said to doctor sitting next to her on bed.

Doc: Mr. Jeon your wife is okay but, she is very weak i think she isn't taking her meals properly. don't worry she just had stress nothing else. i injected her and her fever will be down soon in the morning.

Doc: also take good care of her... she needs it very much.

Jk: okay thankx doctor. i'm very thankful that you come here even in that bad weather..

Doc: no no it's ok Mr. jeon... okay than i'm leaving please take good care of her.

Jk: okay doctor.... then i send him to my house's main door. then come back again in the room.

i then shifted myself next to her on the bed. stared at her a little a then looked at my phone.....oh god five missed calls from aisha .....i then called her back.

Jk:OH hello baby....y-you called me.

As: yess baby... where are you now.....i'm looking for you in whole house.

Jk: A-A-actually baby.... i got a important text from my office. that some files were gone missing.  So i have to come here because the files were really important baby.........

i lied to her looking at seulbi's sleeping figure.

Jk: Please baby ...try to understand.

As: Okay baby then do your work.i'm going to sleep then again.

Jk: Hm... baby let's get in to the sleep ok... and sleep peacefully.. ok

As: Hhm...okay

Jk: okay.... i will come in the morning. okay

As: okay....

i then cut the call.
ohh god why my life is so tirable and terrible. i again starred at her figure again, who is sleeping peacefully next to me.  i than adjusted myself in to laying position next to her on the bed  to sleep as i am so tired because of this girl.

Jk: it's fucking your mistake bitch..  Why  seulbi..why...?? why you always act like a real bitch and because of you i always  ended up so tired....you idiot

i then leave a slow growl and get in to my precious sleep.

.....................................

to be continued.

~~***~~