25

it's really painful,

  when some one you know.

  becomes-

  some one you knew.

                           -jk

==========================

Soyeon's pov.....

i am going back to my house after a long tiring day from college than also Jimin took me to a cafe so I didn't say no to him cause he makes time for me after a very long time that's why I go with him. he is looking depressed taehyung is right i did as what taehyung said to me a few days ago.

and it worked, he told me that his office was in danger. and i relaxed up him a little as taehyung said to me. and after a long time, me and Jimin again spend a happy moment together. all thanks because of that punk tae. he is really a buddy.

i come back to my house and closed the door i see my best friend seulbi sitting there. i also can see her luggage with her. i sighed after realizing that she must be left her husband. anyways he didn't understand my friend's feeling it's his mistake and bad luck.

but now i have to help my friend only. she is also pregnant goddamnit. and this stress is not good for her health. i reached her sitting figure slowly and stands in front of her and she lit her face to see me.

Sy:   so you left him. she laid out a small sad smile and said.

Sb:   h-hii.. i hope i didn't disturb you. she said

Sy:   of course not. now let's come inside.

soyeon picked seulbi's bag to help her and opened her main door and come inside while seulbi was following her backside. also with some hesitation but it's okay cause she is her friend.

she placed her luggage on a side and direct goes inside her kitchen to bring coffee while she sited on the couch rubbing her palms. after some time she comes back with two coffee mugs she gives one mug to her and seulbi smiled at her while taking the mug. she also sit next to her.

Sy:   so now tell me.

she asked and seulbi told everything to her one by one and said that she can't take it anymore. also she want to give her baby a healthy life. after listening to her every words she sighed and just asked her one question.

Sy:   so.. what you want to do now..

Sb:   i don't know where would i go.. and what will i do.. i just can't take it anymore.. i don't want to live with someone who didn't love me. nor i want to give any responsibilities to him while if he is planing to settle down for real.

Sy:    it's okay.. she said as she placed her hand above her while giving a warm smile.

Sb:   i want to stand by my own.. i want to earn now.. i want to live happy life now.. and most important.. i didn't want to live in this city.. i want to go from here.

soyeon sighed and take in a long breath after going further.

Sy:    if you don't want to live here.. than i have an option for you..

Sb:   what...

Sy:   well, if you want i will not force you to live here. my soon to be sister in law lives in Busan and she works there on a hotel as manager. i hope she will help us. you can get a very good job there which will help you.. if you want so.