15

Warning: Mature content and abusive language
(skip the chapter if you are sensitive to read these types of topics)

--

--

Jk:     "ARE YOU TRYING TO STOLE MY INFORMATION...HUH,"

he said while shaking her till death she was remaining still laying on the table where he throws her. she can feel her foot is not working for some time like its sensation was gone.

Jk:     "ANSWER ME... WOMAN"   he said while pressing himself on to her. she became hella scared now. her mind didn't working. she wants to say that she did nothing but nothing coming out except whimpers.

Jk:     "YOU LIKE TO WHEN I REPEAT MY WORDS... HUH... THATS WHY YOU DIDN'T FUCKING ANSWERING ME." he said giving her death glares while grabbing her hairs harshly a yelp come out from her mouth after his sudden action.

He looked at her eye to eye. she looked at his dark orbs just for one second. The anger was clearly seen in his eyes. but, there is another thing which can be seen in his eyes.. that was depression, tiredness. his red eyes telling her another story of his.

she quickly looked than because of fear. he tightened his grip on her hair. she was feeling like scalp was burning. he grabs her by her hairs and within a second he throws her on the cold floor. she can feel that blood was oozing from her lips because of that. he marched towards her and starts slapping her on her left cheek.

Jk:       "YOU FUCKING USELESS WOMAN... ANSWER ME.." he yelled at her with his full rag. as she started sobbing because of slaps.

Sb:       "N-no ju-ngk-ook.. i-i s-swaer.. i-i di-dn't d-did a-an-yt-hing.. ahhh".. she felt like he was pulling her hair very harshly.

Jk:       "Why would i believe you.. huh.. why.. after all you are the daughter of that motherfucker. Doing the same sin as your father isn't that difficult for you." he said while pulling her hairs harshly from her scalp all she can do are whimpering nothing else. but she got hurt when he mentioned her father.

Sb:        "Jungkook please... how m-many ti-mes s-should i h-have to tell you that i didn't like my father. i-i'm a d-ffre-nt p-pers-on... and why you keep mentioning him" she shouted at him as anger come out from her heart. after hearing that words from her he becomes a complete monster who will definitely gonna harm her till death. Soon another very hard slap placed on her cheek by him as blood started coming out more and more.

Jk:       "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT... BITCH. HUH"  he shouted and started pulling her hair again. this everything was replaced by anger in his eyes. he never likes it when someone raise his voice on him.

Jk:       'YOU USELESS TRASH... DID YOU FUCKING FORGET YOUR PLACE HUH."  "WAIT LET ME REMIND IT TO YOU AGAIN" he said and become more scared by that words of his. she got signaled that he definitely gonna beat her till death.

Sb:       " N-no Ju-ng-kook.. p-ple-ase.. i-i didn't m-mean. i-it to.. p-ple-ase.. f-forg-ive m-me. i-i'm s-sor-ry.." she cracked out when she realized that what mistake she just did.

Jk:       "NO WAY. LET ME TREAT YOU MORE BETTER." all he said that and brab her by her hairs and started dragging out of the library. he keeps dragging her towards bedroom while she was just begging him to stop. but this monster didn't listen to her pleading voice.

he dragged her towards his bedroom and again throw her on the floor. all she could do just sobbing, crying and begging him to show some mercy. but she forgets that he was a merciless devil.