3

In the morning-

my alarm ranged pulling me out from my sleep. I groaned before turning around as daily have to go to college for lectures so i dont want to risk its automatic alarm and daily rings at 7 in the morning to wake me up, but today i didn't want to go to college as my whole body is in pain, but i have to get up to make breakfast for my husband who is still sleeping in his room. honestly we didn't share the room, he has his own one as he wants privacy but when he want to have sex he just comes to my room.

i slowly get up from my bed as my whole body is in pain. I took my clothes and goes to shower.

I got ready, i just wore a long silk shirt and pyjama to cover my bruises. i then headed to the kitchen downstairs. on the way i stopped at jungkook's room's door which was open. so i push it a little to see if he was awake or not... i see him sleeping , he looks so cute and innocent while sleeping but he will change in to a monster when he will wake up. And I just really hate that monster. Why I always end up paying for another's sins.

Sometimes I wish I can run away from here. But no it is of no use. I tried it one time after the marriage but he is fast enough to took control over the whole area and get me back here again. And that night was the worst night ever.

I went downstairs starts preparing for his breakfast as he daily goes to office by eight.

After half an hour jungkook came  downstairs while talking to someone on his phone. may be because of the call, he wole up.

Jk: ohh ok , i will be there just in 1 hour. Till then, just prepare for the meeting ok. just grab all the important files and send them to office on time.

Jk: and remember ... i want all the data on my table when i reach there. OK

Man(on the phone):  ok sir.

Jk: hmm.

he hangs the call and silently sits on the chair looking in to his phone.

i then take the breakfast to the table and served him as fast as i can, because all the things were running in mind that happened last night.

after serving him, i went back to the kitchen.... as i don't believe this person in mind, *WHAT IF, HE WILL THROW THE PLATE AGAIN ON ME IF HE Did Not LIKE THE FOOD* oh god.

he eats all food silently.

..JUNGKOOK'S POV..

When i start eating she went back to the kitchen as fast as she could... I noticed her all moves very carefully it looks like she's so sick. may be.. because of last night. i shouldn't be that much rough on her. but, what i did she deserves it. My eyes fell on her hands I  noticed her hand, it looks so red. I finished my breakfast and get and went upstairs to my room.

After getting ready i put my important things in my bag and I took took an ointment from the drawer of the side table and headed back to the the down stairs. i noticed she was not there i think she's gone back to her room. i then go to her room slowly opened the door watching her sleeping her bed.

I then slowly entered her room without disturbing her sleep. i watched her carefully for sometime. I made my silent steps towards the table beside bed and placed the ointment there before giving her my last look.

I finished the work I had to and I went out of her room as my phone starts to ringing catching my attention. I took it out and a smile appeared on my lips. The person was the love of my life. My girlfriend, Aisha.

Jk: hi baby, how are you?

As: hi baby, i m fine. now listen... I'm coming back to Seoul.

Jk: what??. you are comming back.
i asked her

As: yess... my work is done. so i don't have to stay away more from my baby.

Jk: ok then just come back. i will pick you up ok

As: ok , but is that bitch is still with you. 

She asked as my smile faded before I looked back the door.

Jk: Um.. yes.

As:  Come on Jungkook... For how long? I really don't like her face. she will steal you from me. How long I have to tolerate all this shit!?

Jk: no baby, no one can steal me from you.... ok listen after i will pick you, then we will go for shopping.. hmm what you think?

As: shopping....REALLY?? OKAY.... then we will go... oh baby you are so sweet. thanku so much

Jk: Okay then i will pick you up, then we will go for shopping, then for movie and then long drive... okay

As: ohh baby i love you so much.

Jk: i love u too baby [ i replied to her]

I love her from bottom of my heart. She is my everything. I wanted to marry her but the circumstances lead me to marry someone else. I sighed and headed for the company as it is getting late and i have a meeting to attend. then also i have to go to pick Aisha.

.................