37

you yourself don't know,

when someone special enters in your boring life.

Like mine...

                             -Jk...

============================

(Just play the instrumental music when jk saw seulbi for the first time in the flashback... i dunno why... but i found it matching with the situation when he saw her first time. so i set it here... it's okay if you guys didn't like... it was just my opinion)

===========================

Two weeks later....

it's been already two weeks since he was laying on the hospital's ward still unconscious. He was healing from inside but no one knows when will he wake up. all they can do is to pray and wait. Seulbi's fifth month started now... her belly is growing bigger day by day but she daily comes to the hospital to see him.

she even stayed for 5 or 6 days in the hospital when she was woken up. but then jimin and taehyung convinced her to stay in the home as her condition was not like staying here. she wanted to stay with him. but they didn't let her.

Taehyung always comforted jimin whenever he broked down while seeing him there laying lifelessly. but also from inside he is also worrying for jk. he is also losing his hope which he didn't want to.

Soyeon took her care as seulbi now is just like a living statue all she does is waiting for him to wake up. soyeon was feeling hurtful and sad while seeing her like that. and she and ji hyun comforted her whenever She broked down and started crying while seeing his condition.

it has been morning so taehyung just come to the hospital to see him as seulbi was already there with soyeon. jimin stays in the hospital in order to eye on every activity and took all the responsibilities of his as a guardian. sometimes he go to his house just to take bath and freshen up then again comes back. he sleeps here. he spends his full day here.

taehyung get inside the room revealing a figure laying there on the bed with eyes closed and seulbi was sitting beside him on the chair. he sighed upon seeing her like that and went to her.

Th:  seulbiyah... go and eat something.

Sb:  i don't want to.

Sy:  yahh...

taehyung sighed and kneeled down there in order to gain her attention. he placed his hand onto her and she looked at him.

Th:  if you will not take care of yourself than the baby will become weak... and jungkook gonna beat us a lot when he will wake up for not taking care of you..

he said as seulbi just hold her tears back not wanting them to fall down again.

Th:   now soyeonah... take her to the cafeteria... and made her eat something healthy. go. I called jimin hyung and he will come after half-hour okay.

Sy:  okay..

Sb:  i want to stay with him... here... please.

upon hearing her soyeon looked at taehyung and he sighed again. he then made her look at him.

Th:   first go and eat something then soyeon will take you back here... okay.

he said as she slightly nodded and get up from the chair. soyeon take her then out of the room and taehyung sighed relief he then sits there on the couch and looked at jk's unconscious figure.