8

IN THE MORNING.......
...JUNGKOOK'S POV. .

ring......

ring.....

ring......

i got up and come back from my dreamland because of this fucking cellphone.....oh god who the hell is calling this time....ughh

Jk: hello??? i said in a sleepy voice still on bed with seulbi beside me still sleeping

As: ohh baby....where are you...?? you say that you will be late but, you didn't come the whole night.

suddenly i realize that what i've said to her last night that i'm going office

Jk: ohh actually baby......after working i slept there. because it becomes too late...i said to her stretching my body a little.

As: ohh baby...i'm missing you

i was starring at seulbi who is still sleeping in my another arm peacefully....on the other side aisha is saying something to me on the phone.
i then make my way on the face near seulbi's ear...

Jk: ohh baby......you are missing me.

i said to her near her ear but she is still sleeping....

As: yess baby i'm missing you and i'm so bored  now please come home.....

aisha say on the call

Jk: okkk baby.....i'm comming

i said to her making my movements over seulbi's ear to her cheeks.

As: ohhh baby......i love u .

Jk: i love u too.......baby...

i slowly said this near seulbi's ear starring at her sleeping face then making my way to her naked shoulder kissing it slowly without making any noise.

As: okkk baby then come home quickly......bye

Jk: hm..

i said slowly and hanged the call.  and then again grabbed seulbi's body without waking her up....stopped for some time like that but then get leaving a slow growl. i get up from the bed pick my clothes and headed to bathroom to take a shower.....

________________

SEULBI'S POV...........

The light of the sun woke me up but i didn't make any movement thinking about last night.
It is the first time i'm not feeling much pain on my lower area like i used to before  whenever he had sex with me,  it is the first time he did it so gentle.
why  why  he is doing this to me making me fall for him more and more than before.....please jungkook please...don't did this  it will become so difficult for me to leave you....

sudden the phone rings......it's aisha's call  when jungkook pick the call.....after sometime i feel her hot breath over my ear making me gasp but  i didn't make any movement nor open my eyes. suddenly  he kissed my shoulder ....oh godd what should i do.... after talking to aisha he held my waist and hugged me tightly... then he goes to bathroom making relief from his actions.

After sometime jungkook come back from the bathroom taking a bath wrapping a towel around his waist and showing his wet hairs  and founds me that i was awake.

jk: you woke up.....

seulbi: umm hmm...

JK: ok then  i have bought the groceries and all the things that you need.

sB: hm...okkk

jk: and stay at home don't go outside or don't even try to talk to others . got it