4

seulbi's pov.......

i hear all the conversation between jungkook and his girlfriend, as i hear some voices from outside of my room. ok so, He is going to pick his girlfriend in the evening then he will go with her for movies , shopping and long drive. i don't know why but it hurts very bad in my heart. that he did not love me. it's ok but he has his own choice. i cant do anything in it.

i than come back to my room, I saw ointment was placed on the table. may be jungkook placed it. i don't know but i take it i read , it a wound healing cream....

why why jungkook why... first you hurt me, hit me shout at me, than you are giving me an ointment....i started crying suddenly. i don't know why

i than rub that ointment on my wounds than again go back to sleep as im not hungry nor i have to go to college today.

________________

HOURS LATER...

jungkook's pov

i ended my meeting then headed for airport to pick alisha as she is comming and we planned to spend all the time togrther today. so i went to the airport to pick her first.

..outside of the airport..

As: kookieeee..... hi baby

Jk: hey my princess is now here ..... t

hen i hugged her
she also hugged me.

As: baby i miss you so much..

Jk: me too baby... common let go now we have so many things to do.. i said to her.

then she get excited... i opened the door of the car for her she sat in the car than go for shopping. than for movie. and then for a long drive. Now i'm really happy after spending time with her.

As: baby..... now i m free and i - i want that we should live together.

Jk: i know baby but, just wait a little. give me some time. I will fix everything then we will live together.

As: no..jungkook , just kick her out from the house i don't want her in the house anymore. please just kick that bitch off from the house.

Jk: okk baby than just come with me. now we will live together.

As: Really....??? but, what about that bitch seulbi..?

Jk: don't think much about her... baby, she will serve us as a maid... i said to her with a smirk

As: oh really.... she also smirked at me.

Jk: yess. that was her real place in my house. so don't  worry.

_______________

seulbi's pov.... at night

suddenly i heared jungkook's car sound. i think he come

he than rang the door bell , i go and opened the door than i Saw.....

*JUNGKOOK WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND*. oh so he comes with his girlfriend.

As: Heyy bitch get out of my way.. she pushed me and entered in the house than after her jungkook.

i just remain silent there. as im not in mood of fighting with anyone.
than jungkook said.....

Jk: From now on, alisha will live here.

Sb: *What! Why! What's need for this* OK i replied looking at the floor

Jk: and you should have to do all work of her. he said to me

Sb: OK.  
i then again replied. i see at her she is watching that jungkook giving me orders with a smirk on her face.