59

After some days...

Taehyung and Jihyun come back after their honeymoon. After shifting their luggage to their home and resting for sometime they went to visit Park's mansion.

All were present there and are enjoying the baby's comming.

Th: so what name did you both decided for the baby.

He asked out in blue gaining everyone's attention. Actually everyone is curious there for baby's name. Jimin smiled while looking at his cute lil mochi in his securable arms who is also smiling.

Jk: yes actually.. what name did you both decides hum.

JM: actually... Me and soyeon decided to name our baby Jaehyun.

JH: woah nice...

Jk: hmm.. pretty cool.

Th: cute... Just like him.

He said smiling and looking at baby in aww.

Sy: okay it's snacks time.

She exclaimed while coming with trays of light foods in her hands. She placed all the plates there and then joined Jimin on the couch and took the baby in her arms.

Jungseul: pa... Ice-creennn.

The little one said cutely while pouting at the ice cream which was on the table. Everyone laughed at the cuteness and innocence which Jungseul has on his lil face.

Sb: baby... You ate one ice-cream in the morning... Not again.

She said while shaking her head in no. And Jungseul pouted.

Jungseul: m-ma... Pllleaazee..

He said with a agyeo and seulbi sighed. He catches cold last week because of the ice-cream. And now he is again being stubborn.

Jk: oh Common... Please don't make sad my boy. My son, here you go.

He said while taking the spoon in his hands and starts feeding his lil boy. Who is now happy and clapping. Seulbi again sighed while looking at them.
Cause also, jk is no less than Jungseul. Both father and son are stubborn like a hell.

Sb: anyways... Let me help you soyeon ah.

_________________

Same night...

Jihyun was in the terrace as she and taehyung were staying here for the night. Jk and seulbi left after having the delighted dinner and so much of fun.

She was feeling the cold breezes on her cheeks when she felt two arms on her waist. She turned her head and saw her handsome husband is dugging his face in her neck.

JH: why didn't you slept yet.

Th: I came here to ask the same question.

He said in his deep sleepy voice and JH smiled.

JH: well... I am not feeling like sleep. So I'm enjoying the moonlight here.

Th: oh.. well I'm also not feeling sleep.

JH: why?

Th: cause my most precious thing which gives me comfort in my sleeps, wasn't with me. And I can't sleep alone.

He said eventho she can hear his yawning very  well which make her chuckle.

JH: oh...

She said more like whispered while playing with his cold fingers which were wrapped around her waist.