57

Warning: mature content

Sb: yes...

She whispered in a shy Voice and he smiled at her. He kissed her forehead and then pecked her tip of nose and then lips. She just became loss in his kisses that she didn't get to know that he pushed himself inside her.

Jk: uggghhh...oh.

He groaned in pleasure. Finally he can feel her now. He didn't felt her warm walls around his little friend for more than one year. She also throw her head back while feeling himself inside her after so long time.

She slided her arms inside his shoulder and hugged him tightly. While he started moving in and out now. She kissed his neck's side making him go wild for herself. That thing... The only thing which he wanted.

Jk: Babe... Are you ok now.

Ab: umm... Y-yes.

She said out slowly while breathing heavily as he was continuously moving in and out of her walls.

Jk: God. Love my cock wanted this so damn much.

He whispered erotically over her ear making her shiver. She always feel herself getting weaker after his husky voice.
She moaned his name loudly this time when he started moving in and out in a little bit fast manner.

He started placing wet kisses on her chest and cleavage while fucking her in a fast manner. He groaned again in pleasure.

Jk: ahh.. so warm. I love this so much.

He said and now he become a fully hungry wild beast who was craving for it's food for ages. He interwined his fingers with her long slim fingers while started going in and out damn faster.

Jk: babe.. you like it?

He asked her while whispering on her ear and she nodded while closing her eyes. She was really in her own world now. The pleasure which he is giving her. Well for the first time. That's what everyone said love making. Not lust making.

Their body started coming in contact with the hot water which is coming out from their skin.

Sb: ah.. Jungkook ah..

She said but it come out as a whisper. He really went on the high limit for himself after hearing her moaning his name. He really liked it. He like to mark her, he like to make her his again and again, he like to do erotic things with her, he like to do care for her, and most importantly.. he loves her. He kissed her lips while fastening his pace more than before. Making her dug her face in his sweaty chest.

Jk: yeah.. babe. Just like that. Moan just like that.

He said marking her here and there on her neck and chest and she arched her back.

JK: You know... You look so beautiful like this... Underneath me. Writhing in the pleasure I gives you.

He whispered biting her earlobe and she gasped rising her chest up again and make it hit with his hard rock like chest. He always does this. He always like to say erotic things while fucking her hard.

Sb: ahh.. faster...

She breathed out arching her back up and he smirked and started fucking her even faster. He again growled in pleasure while moaning her name. The sweat which was dripping from his wet hairs which are placed on his Forehead blocking his half eyes. But at the same time making him look hot as always.

He started hitting her g-spot continuously. Her walls were clenching around him making him groan again and again while drowning in full pleasure.

Sb: ah Jungkook ah... im close please.