2

WARNING! Don't try to copy my work. Neither work nor any scenes from the book in your ffs. I hate it.

You can take the ideas, but do not try to copy or pasting. If you think, some changes will make it different then you're wrong. Readers have a great mind here.

I'm not gonna leave any of them who tried to copy any of 'MY TOY' scenes or plot.

Anyways, My readers can enjoy-

***

PART- 2

PART- 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seulbi's pov

it's late night and i was just studying in my room. suddenly i hear jungkook's car horn. I think he is back from the work then he opened the main door of the house and comes in. I got up from my bed close my all books and goes downstairs to see if he needs anything, he works very much. he is very serious about his business and company.

Sb: ohh... do you need anything...?

Jk: hmmm..... I'm hungry. make me dinner.

he said silently watching me.
oh god.. why is he staring at me again like this, did i do something wrong again?

he went upstairs to change his clothes after few minutes he comes back and sat on the chair near dinning table.
i finished making food and took it and went to dinning table near from our kitchen. i then served him. he starts eating.

he suddenly threw the plate at me and all the hot food burns my hands i fell there on the ground crying for my hand because I was feeling a very bad sensation in my hand like my whole hand is burnt.

he got up from the chair and comes to me hold my hair tightly in his right hand. pulling them from my scalp very harshly, and said...

Jk: can't you do anything right.... hmmm do you even know how to cook food you bitch?

Jk: you daughter of a cheater.

Sb: please jungkook... Leave.

i gain the little power said this to him.

Jk: huh?.. what did you say. Oh really?

he then pulled me by my hair.

Sb: ahhh plzz leave me.. it hurts. please.

Jk: hurt, just wait and watch what else I can do with you.

he then pulled me to my room and threw me there.

SB: please jungkook please , im begging you. plzzz stop.

he then again pulled me by my hairs.

Jk: oh really.... let's see, that how much you can survive. Let this game begin again.