31

The true friends are the

most valuable and

precious thing which

you have in your life.

                      -Seulbi.

==========================

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were in their apartment sitting calmly on the couch. but the tension in their mind was of their son. cause these days he is changed a lot. it was morning time so they were sitting there while discussing about the matter.

Mr.Jeon:   he is not focusing on anything... i am stressing if he is in any kind of trauma.

Mrs.Jeon:   it's okay... well, we are lucky that we get to know about that girl Aisha within time.

Mr.Jeon:   hmm.. and jimin saved him.

Mrs.Jeon:   i'm wondering where will be our seulbi... she is the only one who can change my son. whom i can trust.

Mr. Jeon:   but did you forget how much wrong he did to her.

Mrs.jeon:   i know.. but now he is guilty for all his mistakes. i wish she come back to him. and made him change. and in love with herself.

she sighed and get up from the couch and took the coffee cups in the tray and left for the kitchen to do her work after drinking coffee. mr. jeon was siting there still thinking about his son. but soon his phone ringed so he picked.

mr.Jeon:   hello..?

Jj:   Good morning.. dad.

Mr.Jeon:   how dare you calling here. he said more like whispering.

JJ:    why, can't I call my Real father... huh.

Mr.Jeon:   listen you don't call me that... got it.

Jj;     well leave it... i hear that your son's marriage got canceled two months ago.

Mr. Joen:   so what...

JJ:    well i get to know that was already married with a middle-class girl.

Mr.jeon:   listen you... its none of your business got it. and for your kind information, the girl was our daughter in law... not a middle class.

JJ:    okay okay... why are you getting so angry, dad. i just asked as she was also my brother's wife. means my sister in law.

Mr.Jeon:   fucking shut your mouth, Joon Jae... Mr. jeon said more like shouted but still make sure that his wife couldn't hear this.

JJ:   dad.. don't get angry so much... it will be bad for your health. the guy was laughing devilishly on the other side.

Mr.Jeon:   fucking shut your shit.. and don't try to call here again. otherwise, I will-

Jj:     what.. what will you do Mr.Jeon... fucking call the police... then go for it, I also want that. but listen.. I am not gonna silent anymore.. I will gonna take what's mine.

the man said and hanged the call leaving Mr.Jeon shocked from his last words. he was so shocked as the sweat was forming on his forehead. just while thinking about it. suddenly Mrs. jeon also come back after completing the dishes. she sees Mr. jeon. so she asked him.

Mrs.Jeon:   what happened yeobo.... and whom are you talking to.

Mr.Jeon:   hmm.. ahm..n-nothing.. it's just a f-friend of mine. he said while forcing a smile on his face.