12

in the morning....

seulbi's pov....

i wake up in the morning by the sound of birds chirping, well it is my alarm i turned around only to see him sleeping peacefully with open mouth..he looks cute like this. he was helding me tightly by my waist. i slowly let go from him and get up from bed. i grab my clothes from the floor and get outside of the room slowly not waking him up after wearing my clothes.

i came inside my rooms slowly limping a little then tied my hair in a loose bun and pick my clothes from closet and goes bathroom just to did my morning routine.

i came back after a fresh shower then make my way downstairs to prepare the breakfast for me and him. i completed making the breakfast after an hour then he came downstairs.

he came in full suit like he is ready to go, he then sat on dining chair with his phone talking to someone about today's meetings. i slowly reached dining table with breakfast. i served him and he started eating talking on his phone. i then went back to the kitchen to complete unfinished work and he finished eating after ten minutes and ready to left. i went towards dining table to pick the dishes while i see his phone...oh he left his phone. i then pick his phone and goes towards him to stop him.

Sb:  jun-gko-ok..i said slowly a little far from him and he turned around.

Jk:  hmm..?/...

Sb:  yo-ur...phone.. i said slowly giving his phone to him and he take it.

JK:  hmm...he take it and i tuned back but he stopped me.."Heyy..Listen"...

Sb:  hmmm..? i turned around in confusion.

Jk:  Mom and dad are about to come here...may be...tonight. so prepare everything nice...got it

Sb:  hmm..ok. i said slowly looking down.

Jk:  and they don't have any doubt on us...got it.

SB:  okay.. she said and he went outside and she closed the main door.

_____________

Seulbi's pov.

i closed the door when he left, and come inside. today is my dayoff from college so why i didn't go with him. okay..then, now mom and dad are coming..his officially but, they both loved me as her own daughter. i'm so lucky to have them they often come and visit us. i'm so thankful to them dad didn't even say a word to me when the loss was happened by my father.

but somehow, i always felt guilty. but it's ok..now both are coming so i must should have cook very delicious foods. but some groceries are not available so first i need to go to the market to buy them. i then went upstairs in his room and found all the things were messy there...

he left a work for me..to clean his room also..anyways. i then quickly picked his clothes of last night put them in the machine for wash and cleaned the whole room. then i washed all the clothes and dried them...after some time i fold the clothes and placed them neatly in the closet.

then went to my room and grab my purse and some money and left for a grocery store. there is a big supermarket and it takes half an hour to reach there by walk. i reach there and buy all the things which i need to make a very delicious dinner. i complete buying the groceries pay the amount to the counter, picked my bags and went back to my home.

when i was walking with my bags..oh god they are a little heavy for me to handle. when a young man helped me.

???..:  heyy...let me help you..he picked the bags from my hands and i amazed at him well he looks nice and young.