23

the worst feeling in the world is....

      being hurt by someone,

           whom you love.

                          -seulbi

=============================

Seulbi's pov.....

he never did.. he never think me as a human. he never think me as his wife. then why am i living here now. all i want now just to leave this place. but can you really..

*is doing this that much easy for you*. my inner conscience said. i know.. i know that it is not easy to leave the one whom you love. but what if that person has not even loved you. nothing but just a formality in front of all peoples. he only thinks of me as a toy.

a toy..to relieve from his frustration, a toy.. to play around, a toy.. to beat. i don't want him to be a burden on him anymore.. also if he loves someone else. the love for which i craved when i started falling dor him. but no. love only happened once.. and his once is for someone else. and this so-called relationship is soon to end now.

i didn't even myself know when i drifted to sleep. maybe because of tiredness or may because of weakness.

_______________

Jk's pov..

i come back almost in midnight. i parked my car and went inside. she is nowhere to be seen. i looked for her but no seen.  i looked at the divorce papers which are in my hand.

Jk:   should i give them to her? to sign them... No no.. this is not the correct time.

but when i give them to her.. how will i gonna face her. i know that this is the truth which i want but now, it feels like i am feeling weak to accept this. like if i don't want this. but whenever this will end. i will make sure to look for her security. wherever she will live.. she will live secure.. it's all my responsibility after all.

i looked at the dining area. a smile made it's way on my face when i noticed that dinner is placing on the table. she never forgets to do it.  i go upstairs to take a quick shower than come back to have the dinner. i eat my dinner in silence and then placed the dishes in the kitchen.
i took out my water bottle from the fridge and headed upstairs to sleep.

i come back in my room and laid on my bed comfortably after drinking water for the last time. but my eyes are kept on the papers which were placed on the night table. How i gonna give them to her...

Jk:   arghhh!! oh common jeon jungkook.. this is what you want.. now sleep.

when i was about to sleep suddenly my phone ranged. ughh now who is at this hour. i picked the call when i saw Jimin Hyung calling me.

Jk:   what at this hour...

Jm:   shut up and listen to me..

Jk:   what..

Jm:   officer kim called me.

Jk:    what.. what he said.

Jm:   aish.. he said that someone.. tried to attack on hyunbin when they are shifting him in another cell which is outside of main city.

Jk:    whattt!! but who.. or are they fine now.. or hyunbin oh gos his statement is really important to us.

Jm:   don't worry they take control over situation on right time. and that bastard is alive to rveal the name.