14

Jk's pov....

i came back downstairs after changing i see three of them standing to wait for me i sighed and made my way towards the downstair...

Jk:    here i am... now tell me.. where we are going..?? he asked his mom

Mom:   hmm... what about park..yeobo. she asked her husband

Dad:    yeah... it's good idea.. what you say seulbi.

Sb:   ahmm... yeah dad it's good..she said and he glared at her.

Mom:   okk so it's final... now seulbi come with me darling.. we have cook good foods and prepare snacks and drinks.

Sb:   ok mom..  she said and went with mom towards the kitchen while he just sighed and get towards the drawing hall with his dad to watch the Tv.

while they are preparing snacks. he then went to arrange the mat and basket and other stuffs. he completed that and placed all stuff at the back side of the car. and then both seulbi and mom came and give other things to him to place them in the car.

then they all sit in the dad sit on the passenger's seat while he was driving and mom and seulbi just sitting backseat enjoying the view if the street. after half an hour they went to the park and got outside they found a better place for themselves and place their mat on there and then made their stuff.

 after half an hour they went to the park and got outside they found a better place for themselves and place their mat on there and then made their stuff

we sit there in a circle and jungkook next to me we can see the park is looking so beautiful the kids are playing here and there. There are some couples who are enjoying it.
a smile come on seulbi's face seeing so much fun which is relaxing her from inside she is feeling so refreshing now and smiling full of her heart which didn't go unnoticed by him.

they both are so closed as their shoulders are touching slightly. when she felt like that she swallows her saliva with so much difficulty and her heartbeat becomes so fast as if she finishes a marathon. while he was rolling down through his phone answering the messages which is sent by his girlfriend cause he thinks all of this is boring.

Jk:   Mom.. give me that drink. he said while still looking at his phone

Mom:   ok.. here you go. she gave him the drink and he starts drinking while looking at his phone.

dad:  hey yeobo.. look there isn't it beautiful. he said while pointing towards scenario in front of them.

all were enjoying there while having their snacks watching the sceneries and laughing on clownish jokes and pieces of stuff made by his dad. sometimes he also chuckled on the jokes.
while she is drinking her juice laughing and enjoying.

after sometime mom and dad went to roam around the park and only the couple were left there alone. but she has no dare to talk to him nor he was interested. he was still messaging her. suddenly he got a call so he went far from there in a silent place to answer the call.