16

I'm proud of my heart,

'cause it's been

played,

stabbed,

cheated,

burned

and broken by him.

but somehow still works and hide every pain from others.

-seulbi

____________________________

Jk's pov.......

i woke up from sleep after having a little nap i growled and stretched my arms. i looked around see that she is still sleeping i take my phone and looked at the time. it's 8:30 a.m.
anyways i get up from my bed after covering her fully and then headed towards the bathroom and did my morning routine and take a warm shower.

when i was showering, her cried face was still coming in front of my eyes. her pleading voice of begging echoed in my ears.. did i get too harsh on her.. i ruffled my hairs in the shower to control my self from falling for her. no.. you can't fall for someone whose father just cheated on his company. she is your enemy. *is she really your enemy... think about that jk* my inner conscience said arghh!! get out from my mind you sinner.

i take off the shower and wrapped the towel around my torso and went out in the room. i find her still sleeping he pick his clothes from the closet and wear them and went downstairs leaving her alone laying in the room. he went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

tho she always made breakfast, lunch, and dinner for him so he didn't know much about how to cook so he made a coffee for himself and sit on the couch and starts drinking it.

soon he hear a bang on the main door which is the sign of mom and dad's arrival. he heaved a sigh then went to open the door. he opened the door revealing his mom and dad.\

Jk: oh mom- dad.. you both come..

Mom: yes our son.. she said while coming inside.. ahh the party was really good.

Jk: but, you both say that you will come in night then why this late..

Dad: ohh!! actually we stayed there at his house after-party and slept there.

Jk: ohh.. that's why.

Mom: well where is seulbi.

Jk: ahmm.. actually mom.. s-she w-was sleeping.

Dad: still.. is she tired or sick..

Jk: ahm.. he didn't know how to answer but he said.. actually she was a little sick.

Mom: oh should i go and check on her...

Jk: hmm... noway she is laying still naked.. no.. no mom it's fine.

Dad: yah.. yeobo let her take rest.. ok

Mom: hmm.. you are right.. well son you are going to office right.

Jk: yes mom.. i have to leave now.. ok then

Mom: wait.. without having breakfast. let me cook something for you.