13

Seulbi's pov...

i came into his room slowly following after mom and dad went to sleep. he was doing nothing but just goes to his bed and sit on peacefully one hand under his head placed on the headboard. i was about to go when he stopped me..

Jk: listen....where are you going..huh. he said while arching his left eyebrow.

Sb: hmm...s-sleep. i said with my head low.

Jk: do you think...it is easy ..huh...just came here and sleep in this room.

Sb: huh.../?

Jk: you will sleep On The Couch. and also get your things from that room and shift them here..got it. and make sure that mom and dad didn't know this. otherwise... he said while giving a death glare to her which she understands quickly and nodded.

Sb: o-okay...i-i will. she said and left the room and goes to her room to pick her clothes and other things. she did it all quickly packed them in a bag and headed to jk's room again.

Jungkook's Pov....

i was thinking about who is the motherfucker is in my company who is keep revealing my secrets no..no.. i can't let that happen. never. again this is happening. I remember when three years ago because of her father i was about to lost my company even dad got a heart attack because of that but my mom's prayer get work on dad's condition.

I swear if i found out that man...or whoever it is...i will gonna throw him in the fire. i will burn him or my nerves are started getting tight because of my anger sudden i again hear knock on my door i know it was her...come in...she came inside with her full luggage.

Jk: placed your luggage in the next closet..i said pointing towards next closet before mine. she goes there and started made her all stuff in the closet

i was so fucking deppresed so i lay down completely also i want some sleep to boost up my mind to think more on the matter but because of the lights, i can't....as she is still working...so i shouted at her-

Jk: COULD YOU PLEASE DO IT QUICK...I AM TIRED SO I WANT TO SLEEP.....CLOSE THAT FUCKING LIGHTS.

he said and she flinched at his harsh tone. she quickly grab her comfy clothes than turned off the light first as she didn't want him to disturbed then made her way towards the bathroom.

seulbi's pov...

i was placing my clothes in closet sudden i heard his angered voice so i did it quickly and switched off the lights. than headed to the bathroom to change. i don't why he always be angry on me...maybe because we are just about to explode in front of mom and dad...because he already says that he didn't want any mistake but i made...that's why. anyways leave that....at least he didn't beat me these days.

i than quickly chnaged into my clothes then come back to bedroom and slowly lay down on the couch without making any noise. the bed was clearly seen from here. his back was facing me but i slowly smiled at him...and fallen into my sleep.

________

I woke up in the morning and sit on the couch slowly rubbing my eyes. i see him laying on the bed peacefully with half blanket covering him till his waist and half was on the floor. i get up from the couch then slowly made my way towards closet and opened it. i pick my clothes then headed towards bathroom and did my morning routine and take a quick shower as i also have to made the breakfast for whole family.

i dried my body with my towel than wore a simple dress and then come outside of the bathroom found him still sleeping i did some light makeup than get ready neatly. then headed downstairs