New Story- (The Unconditional despise 💜)

Hi guys...
How are you...
I know you all are fine and missing me and my updates. Well I miss you all too 😔
Gosh this love of readers and author.😘😍

Now as I've already told you all that I started writing another dark romance.

Which is "The Unconditional despise"

So here are some glimpses of the whole book from all the important characters of the book.

👇👇👇👇👇👇

AeRin: HANDS UP..

JK: Since the day I saw you you've become one my dirtiest habbits.

JM: YOU DARE TO COME NEAR MY FRIEND. I WILL KILL YOU.

Yoongi: I can bet... He is in a secret relationship with a girl.

YoonMi: Kookie uncle... Who is this lady.

Taehyung: Why the hell did you come here.

AeRin: I told you we will meet again soon. Now we met again.

Jk: We met again.

Jk: Minho... You dare to touch my wife.

Jaechan: YOU DARE TO DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH HER... AND I WILL KILL YOU.

MinHo: Just marry me... I will treat you as a real queen.

YuMi: Jungkook ah.. you are screwing her.

Yoongi: Why the hell did you brought Aerin in this hospital. What if she saw Jungkook by mistake.

AeRin: Did you hate me that much Jungkook...

JK: You've seen my unconditional love. Now you will see my unconditional despise.

---

A glimpse of the scene from the story...

👇👇👇👇👇

She get up from the floor with the support of the bed and a rage filled jk was standing infront of her.

AeRin: Jungkook I..I am pr-

Jk: You BETRAYER.

Before she can say something he took out the gun from the drawer and shot her on her chest. A loud gunshot heared in the room. He just shoot his wife with his own hands. Yoongi and yumi were in their room. They heared a loud gunshot which make them flinchéd.

YG: what was that...

Ym: that sound come from Jungkook's room.

They both got shocked and within a second they starts running towards Jungkook's room's direction.

-

The blood started comming from her chest and she looked at her wound and then looked at him. He was still standing there with rage filled eye. His eyes were showing a single emotion even after she just got shot by him.

The black dots started appearing in her vision and she clenched her tummy before falling on the ground and with a loud thud she fall there and accept her death with open arms.

----

The Unconditional despise. A mafia lovestory.❤

❤

So I hope you enjoyed the glimpses.
Be in touch for the updates on the Story.
Till then bye.
Love you.
💜💜💜💜😘😘😘