II (Griffin x Kio)

🕊👅🤍
"das my baby"
griffin x kio

🕊👅🤍"das my baby"griffin x kio

kio's pov:

"c'mon kio, get up. you gotta get ready."

griffin shook my shoulder, causing me to groan in annoyance and swat his hand away.

"five more minutes griff," i mumbled out, pulling the blanket over my eyes.

griffin yanked the blanket off of me and i yelped from the sudden burst of cool air against my skin. "you ass," i muttered.

he only laughed at me. "you said five more minutes thirty minutes ago. i had to take matters into my own hands, dude."

i rubbed my eyes and sat up, stretching my arms above my head with a yawn.

when i finally opened my eyes, griffin was looking at my stomach and i blushed, putting my arms down so my shirt was covering me again.

"what're you looking at?" i asked teasingly, even though i was actually embarrassed.

griffin averted his gaze and looked into my eyes again, a smirk on his lips.

"just admiring the artwork, baby."

my entire face went red and i hid my face in my hands while griffin laughed at my embarrassment. he knew i got flustered easily.

"stop saying shit like that you dick!" i suddenly got up and tackled griffin onto my bed.

griffin let out a huff of air when i landed on top of him and i smirked, "who's laughing now?"

he quickly flipped our positions, resting his weight between my legs and pinning my arms above my head. "me."

i struggled against him but it was no use, he was much stronger than me.

when i finally gave up he released his hold and i looked up at him with a pout.

"get off of me," i said, pushing at his chest.

he didn't budge and leaned down almost as though he was gonna kiss me. i blushed for the second time that morning.

"stop fucking around, c'mon, we got plans with the boys today." i tilted my head to the side and pushed him off of me with much more force than last time.

he stumbled backwards and tripped over a shoe, causing him to fall on his ass.

i laughed as he cringed in pain, "y'know as they say, those who laugh last laugh best."

griffin clicked his tongue, "asshole," he murmured, probably thinking i hadn't heard him since i had walked into my closet.

"i heard that!" i bellowed, laughing once again when he cursed to himself.

-

griffin's pov:

kio was the most beautiful person i had ever seen in my entire life.