VII - II (Special Character x Kio)

😈💟🔮
"pitter patter"
quinton (q) x kio

a/n: sike lmao, i should never promise update days because i never keep them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

a/n: sike lmao, i should never promise update days because i never keep them. friday my ass. but anyways, here is the long awaited smut chapter i promised to be posted by yesterday😂

kio's pov:

i tightened my grip around the back of quinton's neck, and my legs wrapped around his waist.

we were kissing on the way up the elevator to my condo's floor.

and by the look of slightly-angered lust in quinton's eyes, i knew that i was going to get completely destroyed tonight, which had been my goal.

i could tell he was hung, from what i had felt, and i had to guess that it was at least nine inches.

that thing was practically a third leg.

since the very first day, i had felt that there was something special about him and i found myself gravitating toward him.

it was almost like this pull that i couldn't exactly control - and i didn't really feel the need to.

we were both consenting adults and if he wanted me then he could have me.

and whether or not we were together was nobodies business besides our own.

i moaned when he suddenly grabbed a handful of my ass, smirking at me. he hadn't touched me there the entire night and it felt so good.

his fingers ghosted over my clothed entrance and i shivered at the touch.

he smirked against my lips just as the elevator opened to my floor.

"bedroom?" quinton asked, still carrying me.

"first door on the left in the hall to the right," i replied, kissing his neck sporadically.

he got us there only a few seconds later and i was laying underneath him in the blink of an eye.

i pulled at his shirt, silently telling him to take it off before unbuttoning and removing my own.

quinton immediately kissed me again right afterwards, and the strain in my shorts was starting to become painful.

i pulled away only enough for me to talk. "take my shorts off, please."

he smiled, "needy for me, baby?"

he had this glint is his eyes as though he was trying to get me to crack, but i wasn't going to give into him that easily. no matter what he did.

i blushed deeply but was determined not to back down. "yeah. so touch me...daddy."

quinton's eyes widened the slightest bit and i could tell that i caught him off guard.

now it was my turn to smirk at him.