IV (Anthony x Jaden)

🍨🧸🎞
"in heat"
anthony x jaden

a/n: this is an a/b/o dynamics/omega verse oneshot, so if you aren't comfortable with that concept - please don't read this chapter

anthony's pov:

i kissed along jaden's trembling legs, making sure to form a dark hickey every now and then.

he squirmed in his position on his back, whimpering as i kissed the crease between his thigh and pelvis.

"ant...come on!" he whined insistently.

his scent was filling the air, like vanilla and lavender mixed into one.

i was always intoxicated by how strong his scent would get while he was in heat. and i had come to learn when his heat was near.

"it's okay baby, i got you." i reassured him, realizing that he was starting to get himself worked up.

jaden pouted when i sat up to remove my own clothing, a needy whine unconsciously sounding from the back of his throat.

i had come to find out that it was because omega's didn't like being apart from their alpha's during their heats, which was understandable.

and i also found out that i became much more possessive over him during his heats as well.

so i guessed that we really were one in the same.

"come on~" he urged right after i had pulled my jeans off, "it hurts. i need you to touch me."

i smiled at him and hovered over him, my hands and legs on either side of his smaller frame.

"i know, mamas. trust me, i'll take care of you."

i kissed jaden on the forehead and he tilted his head to bare his throat to me.

he knew what that did to me, and i knew he was trying to get me to stop teasing him.

but this was one of his milder heats and i wanted to take my time winding him up.

"that won't work this time, j." i said in a deep tone, still kissing along the exposed skin of his neck until i reached his scent gland.

i placed an open-mouthed kiss directly on his gland, licking along the length of it and over the mating marks i had made almost a year ago.

jaden jerked in my grasp, his hips bucking to meet with mine.

i pressed him back against the bed, holding him down so he couldn't move anymore.

"ant! come on, i'm soaking the sheets. i need it. please!" he sobbed, squirming to find a way to release some pressure.

i smirked at him, "okay...but only if you say it, baby."

he looked confused for a moment before his eyes widened in realization. "do i have to?"

i shrugged, tracing the sensitive skin around his erection before gently brushing the tip.