XX (Jordan x Vinnie)

🔥☄️💥
"angel"
jordan x vinnie

a/n: pretend jordan doesn't have a girlfriend for now

vinnie's pov:

i admired myself in the mirror as i ran my fingertips over the lacy material of the costume.

my supporters had pestered me into purchasing a maid dress and i had to deliver.

although i soon realized that i should have gotten a bigger size.

the skirt just barely covered my ass and my legs were completely exposed.

but surprisingly...i didn't mind.

i knew it was weird for me to enjoy wearing a maid costume of all things, but i felt powerful.

it felt right.

and my thighs had never looked better, my supporters would definitely eat this up.

now all i had to do was make a tik tok.

-

jordan's pov:

holy shit.

vinnie was wearing a maid costume.

my eyes widened as he shuffled into the living room with his strong legs entirely on display.

i wanted to mark those thighs.

he glanced over at me then quickly looked away when he realized i was watching him.

"for the fans," he muttered, chewing at his bottom lip.

i wanted to bite those lips.

vinnie set up his camera behind the couch so i had a clear side view from the kitchen as he filmed his tik tok video.

he reshot the video a couple times before he produced one he seemed to like judging by the small smile on his face.

i wanted to ruin him.

he returned to his bedroom just as fast as he came and i was freed from his trance.

vinnie hacker would be mine tonight.

-

3rd person pov: