XVI (Bryce x Quinton)

🥛💜🐚
"corruption"
bryce x quinton

🥛💜🐚"corruption"bryce x quinton

WARNING: a/b/o dynamics

a/n: ah yes, the long-awaited brinton chapter. enjoy guys!

3rd person pov:

quinton could smell it from a mile away.

although he was a beta, he could still tell that bryce was about to go into a rut.

him and bryce had been dating for four months now, and yet he hadn't spent a rut with him before.

bryce had told him that it was because he was very aggressive in rut and didn't want to hurt him.

but that would change today.

quinton knew that he wasn't an omega and he always felt that he wouldn't be able to properly satisfy bryce, but he wanted to try.

bryce had told him that he preferred betas and that it wasn't anything to do with quinton's biology and more to do with his own, but quinton didn't buy it.

he was the alpha's mate so he should be able to take care of him. he wanted to take care of him.

quinton heard anthony and kio whine at the scent of an alpha in rut as he rushed through the living room to go upstairs.

he never took it personally because both kio and anthony were in committed relationships.

it was only their biological reaction, they couldn't help it.

although, they would be so much better for bryce...

they could be bred and properly mated. they were what bryce's body needed—not him.

quinton caught himself and shook his head to end that train of thought.

no. bryce had chosen him and assured him that this was what he wanted, so quinton wouldn't doubt himself anymore.

he quickly made his way upstairs and followed the heady scent to bryce's room.

it was quite obvious now that he had been correct.

bryce was in a rut and quinton could hear him pleasuring himself through the door.

he himself didn't have much of a scent, so bryce didn't notice him when he first slipped into his room and shut the door behind him.